hey Fuwanovelers

Krictic

Good night people, i do not know what im suposed to talk about here, but hey, here i go.

Im a 21yo guy from Brazil actually studying philosophy at the university, my interests vary from hentai all the way up to Kant and Wittgenstein.

Im also interested in light novel writing, but im the kind fo guy who was nice ideas but has poor organizational skills to execute them all. I have a growing list of ideas i had, but i gave up to execute them.

My VN playing list is:

Muv Luv Trilogy.
Subarashiki Hibi (not finished yet)
Kikokugai: The Cyberslayer
Clannad (not finished)
Saya no Uta
G-Senjou no Maou (not finished)
Katawa Shoujo (dropped)
Sunrider
School Days HQ (yea...i know...)
Phantom of Inferno (began yesterday)
Muv Luv Chronicles
Grisaia no Kajitsu
A bunch of lesser quality western visual novels.

That said, i hope to find i nice community to talk about stuff like that, see you guys.

Welcome to Fuwanovel~ So you're currently in the midst of reading the glorious Subarashiki Hibi, have an interest in philosophy (not to mention studying it), and along with that you like Wittgenstein which is the very thing that goes hand-to-hand with SubaHibi? Wow, can we be friends? (*‿*✿)

No seriously, we should have a discussion sometime in the future. I'm a huge fan of pretty much all those things too!

Well besides that, I really think you'll like it here since Fuwa's an extremely nice and outgoing community. There are also quite a lot of interesting/intriguing discussions to be had here, so we got that covered as well. I suspect that when SubaHibi is fully released in English, it'll be the only thing people can talk about for a pretty long time. Many fun times ahead, right?

If you're still interested in Light Novels and Light Novel writing, then I have a recommendation to give you regarding building up your world of ideas.
When you get the chance, try out: HakoMari/空ろの箱と零のマリア
It's a unique story that holds a lot of very intuitive ideas (some of philosophical nature), and it's also quite the masterpiece. I even put HakoMari alongside SubaHibi and one other work in terms of "ingenuity". Maybe it can help you somewhat with the Light Novel style.

Hope you enjoy your time here! ^^

Hi Krictic and welcome to the forums :D

You should take some time to make a VNDB profile~

think i have one. Just need to remember my nickname there...

Greeting, Krictic-san

Welcome to the Fuwanovel Forums . 4ewmT.gif

Sometime drop by on Fuwachat.

By the ways,

I curious , why dropped Katawa shoujo? NEzut.gif

Where can i find the Fuwachat?

I don´t really know shy i driopped it, i enjoed some of its routes, but some time along the way, i just didn´t felt like reading all of it. D:

Welcome to the forums   :D I'm also a huge of Muv-Luv( even though I haven't even started it yet, plan to start when spring break comes), I have seen the phantom of Inferno anime and It was outstanding, a good anime that ended within a 24 ep season. 

Well, prepare for heavy feels. mark my words.

Sup dude. I joined pretty recently too.

See ya around. It'll be 20% cooler. 

:)

Only 20%? i feel disappointed. xD

Welcome to Fuwanovel~ So you're currently in the midst of reading the glorious Subarashiki Hibi, have an interest in philosophy (not to mention studying it), and along with that you like Wittgenstein which is the very thing that goes hand-to-hand with SubaHibi? Wow, can we be friends? (*‿*✿)

No seriously, we should have a discussion sometime in the future. I'm a huge fan of pretty much all those things too!

Well besides that, I really think you'll like it here since Fuwa's an extremely nice and outgoing community. There are also quite a lot of interesting/intriguing discussions to be had here, so we got that covered as well. I suspect that when SubaHibi is fully released in English, it'll be the only thing people can talk about for a pretty long time. Many fun times ahead, right?

If you're still interested in Light Novels and Light Novel writing, then I have a recommendation to give you regarding building up your world of ideas.

When you get the chance, try out: HakoMari/空ろの箱と零のマリア

It's a unique story that holds a lot of very intuitive ideas (some of philosophical nature), and it's also quite the masterpiece. I even put HakoMari alongside SubaHibi and one other work in terms of "ingenuity". Maybe it can help you somewhat with the Light Novel style.

Hope you enjoy your time here! ^^

Ok, i left your post for last because i wanted space to actually respond to you.

1°: Of course we can be friends! always nice to see other people with similar interests, im waiting for our discussions. :D

2°: Indeed, SubaHibi surely deserves such attention, one of the most interesting fictional stories im reading about now.

3°: Thank you for the recommendation, hope i find some pdf around so i can check it out. Once i wrote an entire medieval setting wich i intended to use on RPGs and LNs, but i lost all of it on an older HD and i didn´t had a backup, since then i coudn´t find more courage to invest time on such endeavors.

Finaly, i thank all of you for your warm reception, surely it is fun around here.

I will try to write something soon on the "creative corner".

See you guys! :D

Im a 21yo guy from Brazil actually studying philosophy at the university, my interests vary from hentai all the way up to Kant and Wittgenstein.

Interesting.

I'd love to study philosophy as well, but I'd take that I can learn stuff by studying it myself as well.

Sort of a self-discovery, so to say.

Welcome to Fuwanovel!

Do enjoy your stay!

And let's talk about philosophical things sometime in the future~