Trinity Seven anime

Cyrillej1

Trinity Seven heroine  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your favorite Trinity Seven heroine?

• Lilith (Luxuria Archive)
    • Arin (Ira Archive)
    • Levi (Invidia Archive)
    • Mira (Superbia Archive)
    • Akio (Gula Archive)
    • Yui (Avaritia Archive)
    • Lieselotte (Acedia Archive)

This poll is closed to new votes

Is anyone else watching Trinity Seven anime?  I really am enjoying it so far^^ and was wondering about others thoughts on it and favorite characters.

Who is your favorite heroine, and why? (don't forget to vote!)

I'm on episode 9 right now, but my favorite character so far is Akio. She seems like a very strong, loyal, and level-headed character.  My 2nd favorite is Levi, 'cause she has a cool attitude and ninja skills!

I also think the main character Arata is entertaining xD.. he's a pervert, but at least he proudly admits it, lol.. so there are some funny scenes with the girls.

Oh, here's the Trinity Seven characters related to the seven sins.

Lilith - Lust

Arin - Wrath

Levi - Envy

Mira - Pride

Akio - Gluttony

Yui - Greed

Liese - Sloth

They are all great heroines but I must admit that my favorite one is Levi first because I love ninja and well... She is just very very cute and I really like how she acts around Arata and Lilith

Poor lilith who can't escape Levi's gropping session xD

My 2nd favorite is Liselotte because of her personality and she makes me laugh a lot

The best was when she fought the director ^^

I also finished Trinity Seven recently, and started the manga. Good stuff.

Voted Lilith. Same age sensei ftw~

And yeah Arata is friggen' hilarious! He's the first harem male lead for me to be confident in his accidental perversion incidents rather than apologize incessantly

"Yoshi! Lilith, come on!"

IjyJoC8.jpg

I also finished Trinity Seven recently, and started the manga. Good stuff.

Voted Lilith. Same age sensei ftw~

And yeah Arata is friggen' hilarious! He's the first harem male lead for me to be confident in his accidental perversion incidents rather than apologize incessantly

"Yoshi! Lilith, come on!"

IjyJoC8.jpg

I just finished it all too, and thinking of continuing it in the manga if there's more. I enjoyed the anime^^

Yeah, Arata is probably my favorite harem male character I've encountered.  It's refreshing that he says what he thinks and what he wants, instead of the typical clueless harem males.

tumblr_ndtbgk8okm1r3rdh2o1_500.png

http://youtu.be/ryZW4s3Q5U4

http://youtu.be/Mq_zkmkogwE

I busted out laughing so hard, when he opened the door and screamed, "Go pee!" Arata saves the day.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This anime made me cry.  I watched the first 4 episodes before dropping it.  For me, having read the manga, Arata was meant to be a cool pervert who was of above average intelligence, but the anime made me hate him.  I had the same problem with the rest of the cast as well, and I blamed the voice actors who seemed like they just didn't want to be there.  Add in the horrible and random frame/scene timings and the show became a train wreck.  I specifically remember the Yui dream dragon fight where there were a few frames of Arata behind cover leaving, and then he is back in cover, before magically being in the middle of the fight.

Best girl is definitely Levi, she totally supports Arata's perverseness, and second best is Arin, because of the line near the end of chapter 41 XD