Hello..?

MsMadness

H-hello..? 

Well, I really don't know what I should tell you... I'm a bit nervous. Sorry!! ・゚・(。>ω<。)・゚・

I started to read visual novels one year ago and my first one was Umineko no naku koro ni, but then I started read Clannad a few days later... Well, I've read not that much.

And... I'm When they cry fan. I haven't read Higurashi vns yet, but I love Higurashi very much. The anime was and is my first and last love. I also like other Ryukishi07's works. Umineko Chiru and Higanbana Dai Ichi Ya are my favorite one. 

My favorite anime genres are mystery and drama. But I like drama that makes me cry like 3 years old little girl. My favorite dramas are Little Busters and Clannad. By the way, I'm also fan of Little Busters. Little Busters saikou~!!

I like different cute stuff, too, for example like Dango-Daikazoku and Ren from DRAMAtical Murder.

pHrbRab.jpg

I'm not native English speaker and for me it's a bit difficult to write in it freely. I'm sorry very much for my grammar mistakes. (;ω;`)

Welcome to the forums fellow Fuwan. By the way MsMadness, mad people are a good thing(totally not a reference to my own username).

I'm a sucker for drama too, just because I get too emotionally involved with fictional characters and then they kill me on the inside. Totally worth it though.

Hi ʕ·ω·ʔ

Hope you enjoy being here~

SrIPm6cCJXM.jpg

tumblr_mckmheJJAZ1rqw7udo1_500.gif

P_cXnKHT1Gs.jpg

Welcome to the forums fellow Fuwan. By the way MsMadness, mad people are a good thing(totally not a reference to my own username).

I'm a sucker for drama too, just because I get too emotionally involved with fictional characters and then they kill me on the inside. Totally worth it though.

Thank you~ And sorry no, I don't think that I'm a mad person, it's just my username :3

Yeah, I understand you. ・゚・(。>ω<。)・゚・

Osu!Osu! welcome n have fun!

enjoy a cute pic of Monshiro...whose i got my name come from.

FYI i`m not a lolicon...i repeat i`m not a lolicon

5051cf497a.jpg

Do you like traps? If you do, you are one step closer to paradise on earth.
Read Sharin no kuni~~~ its my fav vn, and i hope you will like it too.
what do u feel about Tans? for me they taste as sweet as chocolate.

I love Drama too....we r so compatible.

xxx

Okay, okay, you're not a lolicon :3

A bit... strange question for a new users, you know :D I don't think I like traps, sorry, man.

Hey, don't you leave me behind! Seriously.. :amane:

dont be Jelly...i got lots of love for everybody~~~~ and u r pretty special to me

31aa90d3c3.jpg

Okay, okay, you're not a lolicon :3

A bit... strange question for a new users, you know :D I don't think I like traps, sorry, man.

strange question? non non

i just spreading thing that i love...thats all.

Welcome to the forums~!

I see you're a fan of 07, have you read Rose Guns Days yet? It's not horror like their other works but still very good from what I've read so far! Sadly only the first two and half of the third game is translated atm =(

Since you're a fan of mystery and drama, I recommend G-Senjou no Maou~

Welcome to the forums, enjoy your stay.

Welcome to the forums~!

I see you're a fan of 07, have you read Rose Guns Days yet? It's not horror like their other works but still very good from what I've read so far! Sadly only the first two and half of the third game is translated atm =(

Since you're a fan of mystery and drama, I recommend G-Senjou no Maou~

Thank you!

No, I haven't, because the translation of the first episode in my native language isn't over yet. Of course, I'd like to start read RGD in English, but... Ryukishi07 has a difficult writing style and because of that I'm not able to read it in English.

>G-Senjou no Maou

Yeah, I've already heard about this one, but thank you ( ´ ▽ ` )

Ello

Welcome to the community. I hope to continue to see you around the forums.  :)

Welcome to Fuwanovel~

Welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!

You should read Symphonic Rain!

Have a moe:

eM9qnMS.png

Welcome to the party! :D I loved Little Busters too. I hope we get to talk sometime. 

Thank you, guys :3

Life, it'd be great! And, Flutterz, thanks for the nice pic.

Here's a cute pic for you all. Thank you all for your kind words, guys. (o^▽^o)

KauOQqVZJgo.jpg

H-hello..? 

Well, I really don't know what I should tell you... I'm a bit nervous. Sorry!! ・゚・(。>ω<。)・゚・

Don't worry. Everybody felt that way.. i guess.. (at least for me)

Welcome to the forums MsMadness. Hey, are you watching anime?

You should watch Shigatsu wa kimi no uso

26Rep2x.gif

I've noticed you've read Cartagra. It's good right? But Kara no shoujo is better (for me). You should read it.