Hi everyone!

Chitose-chan

Yes!!! :D

i just interesting a visual novel but i don't looking someone because i just starting today and dunno where to start T.T

I guess the best place to try would be making a thread in Fan Translation.

https://forums.fuwanovel.net/index.php?/forum/4-fan-translation-discussion/

If I understand correctly, If your project becomes official the mods can move your thread to "Ongoing Projects".

I guess the best place to try would be making a thread in Fan Translation.

https://forums.fuwanovel.net/index.php?/forum/4-fan-translation-discussion/

If I understand correctly, If your project becomes official the mods can move your thread to "Ongoing Projects".

Oh that's great!!! but i dunno what app i must use so i will post there when i have all app i need to translating but like i said before "i dunno what app i must use" well maybe this gonna take a loooooooooooong time XD

Yes!!! :D

i just interesting a visual novel but i don't looking someone because i just starting today and dunno where to start T.T

There isn't an application you need to use to translate. The 1st thing you do is extract the lines from the data files in the game into a readable (and editable) format. If you need help doing this, I know a friend of mine on the website who is excellent at it and might be willing to help.

After you extract the lines, you can normally use a program called Notepad ++ or Microsoft Excel to translate them. Basically, the program you choose will show the original Japanese lines, at which point there will be a space to fill in your English equivalents. As you move along, you can backtrack and edit old lines as you see fit.

Once you finish translating, you take those lines and create a patch file that can be slotted into the game's installation folders. When this is done, the text will change in game and you can read the new lines with your new patch!

There isn't an application you need to use to translate. The 1st thing you do is extract the lines from the data files in the game into a readable (and editable) format. If you need help doing this, I know a friend of mine on the website who is excellent at it and might be willing to help.

After you extract the lines, you can normally use a program called Notepad ++ or Microsoft Excel to translate them. Basically, the program you choose will show the original Japanese lines, at which point there will be a space to fill in your English equivalents. As you move along, you can backtrack and edit old lines as you see fit.

Once you finish translating, you take those lines and create a patch file that can be slotted into the game's installation folders. When this is done, the text will change in game and you can read the new lines with your new patch!

You make it sound so easy :P

This type of work will require the cooperation of several people, so don't go it alone~

oh thanks but i will try to doing it by my self :D i will PM you when i have a problem~

Welcome to Fuwanovel

Good luck with starting up your project

Why hello there and welcome to the forums.

Hope you'll like it here :D

welcome to Fuwa! hope you enjoy your time here!  :D

and best of luck on starting the translation project ^_^

amane? amane is that you?

https://vndb.org/c17000

Wow, a translator. That's cool! Welcome, Chitose-chan.

Welcome, hope you will enjoy it here :)

wish you best of luck with translating

Thank yo everyone~ :D

>Innocent Girl

>Same setting as Pure Girl

>Both have sexual content

U-Uh.

Hi there! Welcome to the forums!

I see that you'd want to translate something.

As they've said, make a thread in Fan Translations or something.

Then wait 'till it gets transferred to Ongoing Projects.

If that happens, then your project is now official!

Goodluck, and may Frontwing be with you.

Not with a C&D though.

>Innocent Girl

>Same setting as Pure Girl

>Both have sexual content

U-Uh.

Hi there! Welcome to the forums!

I see that you'd want to translate something.

As they've said, make a thread in Fan Translations or something.

Then wait 'till it gets transferred to Ongoing Projects.

If that happens, then your project is now official!

Goodluck, and may Frontwing be with you.

Not with a C&D though.

Haha thank you~ :D also i will post thread in Fan Translations when all the app I need is already prepared XD