Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

Confession: I dont want to sleep between mom and neechan because they both hug me so tightly...

I might die due to so much affection QwQ

Sounds like a setup for incest VN.

This one is most likely.

Too many sisters :makina:

I am a girl!! >.<

Doesn't mean you can't be a heroine in a "Romancing a Family" VN.

I want to be the brother! :Teeku:

Confession: I dont want to sleep between mom and neechan because they both hug me so tightly...

This one is most likely.

I am a girl!! >.<

Eh!!? O.O

I take back my confesion v.v

Sorry ;-;

This one is most likely.

I am a girl!! >.<

Eh!!? O.O

Sorry ;-;

Too late for that, onee-chan :holo:

This one is most likely.

I am a girl!! >.<

Eh!!? O.O

Sorry ;-;

Be a good boy, otouotou 

dont trouble oneechan ^_^ 

Edited by Tohka

This one is most likely.

I am a girl!! >.<

Eh!!? O.O

Sorry ;-;

Not gonna lie, I'd play a VN about your confession Tohka. :holo:  Also, this conversation has gone down hill pretty fast.

Edited by Shikomizue

Hi there guys just wanted you to take notice that you've reached and went beyond the acceptable amount of nested quotes. Please use nested quotes with caution. Fines may be handed out if further nested quotes insanity keeps happening. Collected funds from the fines will be used to bribe an IPB developer so that he can do something about this stupid feature.

Hi there guys just wanted you to take notice that you've reached and went beyond the acceptable amount of nested quotes. Please use nested quotes with caution. Fines may be handed out if further nested quotes insanity keeps happening. Collected funds from the fines will be used to bribe an IPB developer so that he can do something about this stupid feature.

Sorry, did you say something? :illya:

Edited by Shikomizue

You're playing with a fire :illya:

You're playing with a fire :illya:

Yes, I know, but so are you. :illya:

Confession: I am sorry but u cant play a VN of this confession ^_^ 

Zodai get on this now!

I hate you for this :pyaa:

Hate me all you want, it makes no difference to me. :sachi:

If I knew how to link people, Zodai would show up faster...

How can you trouble a cute 15 year old girl so much!? :pyaa::pyaa: