Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

Mine's a mystery. I need a detective to find out. Halp

mystery = mystery

Li's relationship details = mystery = raisin's relationship details = mystery

Conclusion: Raisin is Li's new girlfriend

Confession: I confused Linova with SilverLi for a moment there that's why I said "Li",but hey, the "Li" stands so I won't change it.

Confession: I am faring FAR worse than I thought about my childhood friend's father dying. I just can't get it out of my mind... The whole thing just catastrophically keeps tossing and turning in my head and I didn't even know the guy that well, his son is one of my closest friends though. I am very worried for my friend and I pity him, but also admire him after today.

The guy apparently literally died in my friend's arms early this morning. The ambulance was too late. By the time we arrived at their house, the guy had calmed down but his mother was sobbing heartily, and she said that she would've wanted to die had it not been for her children. The funeral prayer took place at 5 pm and until then we tried to not get in the way and tried to comfort the guy. The thing is, he wasn't crying at all. He was probably pushing himself to not break down, his mother needed to go to the hospital because she started feeling dizzy at one point in comparison. I admired his strength because I cried more than he did, despite the fact that I tried to hold ky tears myself. The guy only cried twice: Once when the mosque's speakers announced the death of his fsther to the neighborhood, and the second one was when he was sitting by the grave as people buried his father. Both were silent and hidden, it was evodent that he was crying despite his best efforts. And this guy's HARD to break. Some religious asshole granny was (in passing) complaining that some people were disapproving of the fact that a good man died when his oldest child was merely fifteen because apparently "Allah bid his time to be so, how dare they disapprove it, those kafirs!" and I have not wanted to bitchslap someone ao thoroughly in a long, long time. I went through the whole prayer thing because my family doesn't know I am an atheist yet and so that I could comfort my friend and it would have been comforting if I was a devout Muslim, however I am not and the fact that Allah got mentioned more than the dead guy kinda pissed me off. It's a coping mechanism though, I can see why they would believe thst so devoutly.

I had rarely seen this friend, like once or twice a year after I moved away. I regret that now and I know I need to be with him from now on. This whole thing was devastating, and I can't keep it off my mind no matter what. I can't even start to imagine what my friend is gping through right now.

Confession: I haven't heard of anyone even relatively close dying in almost 9 years. The only people that I knew that have died were both of my grandfathers, one when I was 10 and the other when I was 12. Oddly enough both died while I was on vacation with my parents. first when we were in Egypt, thankfully we were coming back the next day, and the second when we were in Switzerland, and since he lived in Germany we took a train there the next day.

Confession: I am faring FAR worse than I thought about my childhood friend's father dying. I just can't get it out of my mind... The whole thing just catastrophically keeps tossing and turning in my head and I didn't even know the guy that well, his son is one of my closest friends though. I am very worried for my friend and I pity him, but also admire him after today.

The guy apparently literally died in my friend's arms early this morning. The ambulance was too late. By the time we arrived at their house, the guy had calmed down but his mother was sobbing heartily, and she said that she would've wanted to die had it not been for her children. The funeral prayer took place at 5 pm and until then we tried to not get in the way and tried to comfort the guy. The thing is, he wasn't crying at all. He was probably pushing himself to not break down, his mother needed to go to the hospital because she started feeling dizzy at one point in comparison. I admired his strength because I cried more than he did, despite the fact that I tried to hold ky tears myself. The guy only cried twice: Once when the mosque's speakers announced the death of his fsther to the neighborhood, and the second one was when he was sitting by the grave as people buried his father. Both were silent and hidden, it was evodent that he was crying despite his best efforts. And this guy's HARD to break. Some religious asshole granny was (in passing) complaining that some people were disapproving of the fact that a good man died when his oldest child was merely fifteen because apparently "Allah bid his time to be so, how dare they disapprove it, those kafirs!" and I have not wanted to bitchslap someone ao thoroughly in a long, long time. I went through the whole prayer thing because my family doesn't know I am an atheist yet and so that I could comfort my friend and it would have been comforting if I was a devout Muslim, however I am not and the fact that Allah got mentioned more than the dead guy kinda pissed me off. It's a coping mechanism though, I can see why they would believe thst so devoutly.

I had rarely seen this friend, like once or twice a year after I moved away. I regret that now and I know I need to be with him from now on. This whole thing was devastating, and I can't keep it off my mind no matter what. I can't even start to imagine what my friend is gping through right now.

Confession: I can relate to this, if only with the first part. When my best friend's mom died I had a really hard time coping with it myself. Of course, it was nothing compared to my friend's pain, but it really left me feeling different about everything. Once you find your own coping mechanism, it makes it much easier. I just pour my everything into learning Japanese and that helps me cope with pretty much everything these days.

Confession: I am extremely envious of Lino, especially considering the fact that I've tried to meet up with the girl I like for over 2 months and I have nothing to show for it

Confession 2: I wouldn't compare your situation with mine though. I've known this girl for about five years and we have been together before, and the reason for us breaking up was simply because she didn't want to hold me back from moving with my family across the country.

So we decided we would give it another go in the light that both of us have changed so much since back then. We have been seeing one another for the last month and a half to make sure that we were not holding unrealistic expectations in regards to who we once were.

In any case, don't feel bad about your situation. Our situation has been a thing for quite some time, so this is just a continuation of five years of interaction.

Confession 2: I wouldn't compare your situation with mine though. I've known this girl for about five years and we have been together before, and the reason for us breaking up was simply because she didn't want to hold me back from moving with my family across the country.

So we decided we would give it another go in the light that both of us have changed so much since back then. We have been seeing one another for the last month and a half to make sure that we were not holding unrealistic expectations in regards to who we once were.

In any case, don't feel bad about your situation. Our situation has been a thing for quite some time, so this is just a continuation of five years of interaction.

Confession: You underestimate my tendencies towards self-depreciation, young padawan

Confession: You underestimate my tendencies towards self-depreciation, young padawan

Confession: I only understand this when I am going through particularly bad bouts of depression. So like, about a month ago when I was still working. lol

Anyway, still nothing to feel bad about... but then again, I am but a mere padawan. XWqb40p.png