Sakurasou VN PSP Eng patch?

Skypie

• 3 months later...

The only PSP VN that has been translate was ToraDora only,,,,

Hope more psp VN being translate soon XD

Actually, the Oreimo games on PSP are being translated (disc 1 has been fully translated), so the ToraDora game isn't exactly the only one. n_n

That aside, it would be cool to see more of these PSP games translated; especially Sakurasou.

• 2 weeks later...

turns out mikata kun & his buddies are freaking workaholics, so many projects involved. thumbs up & good luck

Let me explain the situation

I am working with the team on boku

We are all translating boku

But at the moment all that's left is script translation which is obviously going to take ages.

Then I just made a new friend last week who is not affiliated with us but he wants to do sakarusou so I told him I'd try to get the script since the user above is offering who can deny

And then I personally am going to start up golden time android translation. Which won't be until summer time that's when I'll start messing around with that games obb file.

I now it sounds crazy but there

Well, if the engine is the same as Toradora/Hanagai/Oreimo I can make a tool to extract/repack the scripts, there is already a tool to extract files from this engine, so, the only missing one would be for the scripts, if you want to edit manually I can make a tutorial of how to do so, since I can't make a tool just that fast, it will take some time.

Well, if the engine is the same as Toradora/Hanagai/Oreimo I can make a tool to extract/repack the scripts, there is already a tool to extract files from this engine, so, the only missing one would be for the scripts, if you want to edit manually I can make a tutorial of how to do so, since I can't make a tool just that fast, it will take some time.