Waifus and Husbandos

Niko

Yeah this is really nice and all. I actually had a dream about an anime girl. I won't spoil the dream, but I treasure it.

As far as diving in thoughts about an anime character, I did few times but it doesn't last long since ... well, they're not real.

H-How could you say that! They might not be real, but the feelings are! Nosebleed would understand..

Waifu huh?

I forgot how many characters I loved in different animes.

Not to mention there are visual novels too.

It's inevitable, right?

Guess I'll pick out the most obvious one.

KOSAKI-CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN

236301.jpg

Who would've thought right?

In terms of waifus my personal favorite is Tohsaka Rin(RinFags for the win). She is just that likable tsundere that isn't a simple stereotypical clone of the tsundere archetype. I've just started rereading F/SN, and oh man I just can't not love Rin.

If you're guilty of having three, then how about those who have, say, 30....

I don't even know how many I have.

In terms of waifus my personal favorite is Tohsaka Rin(RinFags for the win). She is just that likable tsundere that isn't a simple stereotypical clone of the tsundere archetype. I've just started rereading F/SN, and oh man I just can't not love Rin.

But best girl is

Sakura-chan.

Ok... I'm just gonna say that there are no laws dictating the amount of waifus you can have at one time (yet). And yeah, you can have a gazzilion, ain't non of em comin to ya the next day with a knife, unless they're from a particular VN called school days :P.

And for more clarification 
http://youtu.be/_YtwPPsBKGQ

Ok... I'm just gonna say that there are no laws dictating the amount of waifus you can have at one time (yet). And yeah, you can have a gazzilion, ain't non of em comin to ya the next day with a knife, unless they're from a particular VN called school days :P.

And for more clarification 

http://youtu.be/_YtwPPsBKGQ

I have multiple waifus and that's my decision.

Although I thought that it was funny that the first comment that appeared was made by a user called trap heaven.