Hello!

Dr4n3t

Hi everyone!
As you can tell my username is Dr4n3t(or dranet if it's easier to type :D). I'm from Poland. I'm 22 years old and I study IT.
I started watching anime when I was in highschool, my friends were talking about something called Bleach and I had to find out what it is, and that's basically how i got into all this anime stuff :D Since I'm a type of guy that has to do his own research, I searched for others interesting anime making my backlog ever growing and even now, few years later, I'm far from completing all of it... Anyway I got into Visual Novels through Katawa Shoujo, more precisely Emi route of said VN since that's the only route I finished... But it was enough to get me interested, after that I've read Princess Waltz, Sengoku Rance and Narcissu, so I'm still rather new to the medium. Right now I'm getting through a few visual novels (I have a bad habit of starting new things before finishing other stuff), namely Umineko, HoshiMemo, Majikoi, FSN and almost done with Castle Fantasia... So i have a lot to read xD
I'm also eagerly awaiting DA Inquisition, it looks so awesome :D
Anyway, nice to meet you all guys!

Welcome Dranet (it is indeed easier to write :P )

I know the feeling of beginning new stuff before finishing, what I am doing. At some point I were watching soĀ 

many animes that I just went down and didn't watch anything for a while. Now I like to keep it to 1 anime at a time and maybe watch 1-3 ongoing ones.

I hope you will like it here. :D

Ā 

Hi everyone!
As you can tell my username is Dr4n3t(or dranet if it's easier to type :D). I'm from Poland. I'm 22 years old and I study IT.
I started watching anime when I was in highschool, my friends were talking about something called Bleach and I had to find out what it is, and that's basically how i got into all this anime stuff :D Since I'm a type of guy that has to do his own research, I searched for others interesting anime making my backlog ever growing and even now, few years later, I'm far from completing all of it... Anyway I got into Visual Novels through Katawa Shoujo, more precisely Emi route of said VN since that's the only route I finished... But it was enough to get me interested, after that I've read Princess Waltz, Sengoku Rance and Narcissu, so I'm still rather new to the medium. Right now I'm getting through a few visual novels (I have a bad habit of starting new things before finishing other stuff), namely Umineko, HoshiMemo, Majikoi, FSN and almost done with Castle Fantasia... So i have a lot to read xD
I'm also eagerly awaiting DA Inquisition, it looks so awesome :D
Anyway, nice to meet you all guys!

Ā 

Welcome to the forums mate. I am very similar to you with the long backlog as well as the pre finish move on. I hope we get along :D

Oho. Ohoho.

I see. You've played Sengoku Rance?

A recruit then~!

Come along with me and taco. We'll take you to where you belong~

Ā 

Hey there, and welcome to the forums~!

Do enjoy your time here. We'd love to see you in other threads as well.

Let's get along, ne?

Ā 

Also, how can FSN not be awesome for you?

I watched the anime before reading the novel, and it was waaaaay better.

The same goes for the UBW movie. They were all done by DEEN.

Ā 

I can't say the same for the ufotable anime which is being shown right now.

I'd love to watch it someday.

Also, how can FSN not be awesome for you?

I watched the anime before reading the novel, and it was waaaaay better.

The same goes for the UBW movie. They were all done by DEEN.

Yeah, those animes were rather weak, but knowing what's going to happen takes away a good bit of fun out of VN.

Ā 

Also, thanks you all guys for warm welcome. I'm sure we'll get along wellĀ  :)

Hey there, welcome to fuwanovel.

Nice to have ya with us at the forums, hope you enjoy yourself here.

FSN is one of the best VNs out there so it will be well worth finishing, Heaven's Feel has a much darker story too it but I think it gives it a sort of charm. Haven't watched the anime, no reason to since i've heard so much negative stuff from it compared to the novel. You'll just have to see for yourself.

See you around and here's a moe.

e0113964_4ff5aa3e77ca4.jpg