The Grisaia Quiz!

Rose

Welcome to the Grisaia Quiz!

0ADDF1H.png

Greetings and salutations! As the kickstarter for Grisaia no Kajitsu has been announced, I'm sure all the fans are pretty hyped and anxious to help. But for those who for some reason can't do so, be it not having money or the means to pay for it, I'm here to present you with my Grisaia Quiz. As the prize, the winner will be allowed to choose between a physical or digital copy from the kickstarter. Even if you are not particularly interested in a copy of the game, anyone is more than welcome to participate!

As the banner suggests, there will be 60 questions in total, 20 for each difficulty tier.
  • Michiru tier questions are pretty simple and will hardly require anything more than a quick search at most.
  • Sachi tier questions are a bit harder, it depends on how much you remember, but they will probably require some brainstorming to find the answer.
  • Kazuki tier ones will definitely require you to search in the novel to find the answer, plus a reasonable amount of brainstorming to remember in which scene you gotta do it.
The answers are to be sent to me via PM, but please only do so when you have at least 10 answer you want me to check, and it must be done using the following model:

1 - How old is X character?

2 - How many times X thing happened?

Whoever gets the 60 questions right first will be the winner. I'll be checking all the submissions and informing ASAP which ones were wrong/right. Once you want to submit a new set of answers, make a new reply on the PM, this way I can monitor the exact time of each try. The questions will be posted on Sunday the 16th of November @ 22:00 PM UTC. The last day for submitting your answers will be Sunday the 25th of January @ 22:00 PM, if there is no winner until then, the one with the most right answers will get the win. In case two or more members are tied by the deadline, I'll give them a new set of 3 medium questions and 2 hard questions as a tie-breaker. I'll answer any kind of doubts you guys may have regarding the quiz, so feel free to ask me anything.

Currently the person who got the most answers right got:

• 16/60 - 17th of November @ 11:16 PM UTC
  • 22/60 - 18th of November @ 10:09 PM UTC
  • 28/60 - 23th of November @ 05:36 AM UTC
  • 38/60 - 30th of November @ 10:27 PM UTC
  • 41/60 - 25th of January @ 10:21 AM UTC

Questions

Michiru Tier

1 – Nyanmel is a combination of two different names. Tell me both of them.

2 – Chizuru has a habit when telling a lie, what is it?

3 – What’s the name of Yuuji’s and Yumiko’s daughter?

4 – When is Michiru’s birthday?

5 – How many wallpapers can you download from the game?

6 – How many Yuuji icons can you download from the game?

7 – Whose voice belongs to the SystemVoice 05? Give me the character birthday as well.

8 – How much time would Yuuji take to unpack his things on the opening scene?

9 – In terms of scene numbers, which girl got the smallest route and which got the largest route?

10 – Which heroines physically injured someone on purpose?

11 – Which characters were shown driving a four wheeled vehicle outside of a flashback scene?

12 – Who drinks pure vitamin C?

13 – How many years older than Yuuji is Amane?

14 – Which heroine doesn’t share her blood-type with any other one?

15 – Why does Michiru dyes her hair?

16 – According to Yuuji, what work holds less meaning the more it is said?

17 – Where is Amane from?

18 – Who is #wet?

19 – Who’s better than a swiss army knife?

20 – In what year does Grisaia no Kajitsu’s story passes?

Sachi Tier

21 – To which class did Kazuki belong to when going to the same school as Amane? Also, what was the name of the school?

22 – What is the little room under the stairs also known as?

23 – What’s the name of Amane’s motorcycle?

24 – Who said the following quote? Give me also the day and month when it was said.

“Nothin’ to do now but see how the cards fall. The odds might suck, but hey, gambling’s no fun when you play it safe!”

25 – When Yuuji said the following quote, where was he referring to? Name it just like the novel did.

“Well, I suppose “boring” would be one way to describe it, yes.”

26 – Which girl said she was a golden god and which drug was she supposedly using?

27 – Who was called a cave-gremlin?

28 –  Where did Sachi pick up the following phrase?

“Yes, not to worry on that front. If anything, I feel rather happy that someone would exhibit interest in a slatternly slut-slave like myself.”

29 – Which were the three “dreams” kazuki said she had?

30 – What do you do regularly and what do you always do when you’re in Vietnam?

31 – Who has the habit of repeating short phrases?

32 – What is the “Sambar from hell”?

33 – To who does the following sneeze belongs to: Pekew.

34 – Who was called “Ricchan” and by who?

35 – Who read and who wrote “The Decisive Pudding Battle”?

36 – Read the lyrics below and give me:

"Spin, spin, the drum spins round as the earth spins round… and as I watch, my eyes spin round… whee, yahee…"

• The name of the song
  • Who made de lyrics and composition
  • Who made the arrangement

37 – Who married at 26?

38 – How much courage does Michiru says she has?

39 – On his first appearance, how many times does Nyanmel jumps on Michiru's head?

40 – What were the names of the girls who died inside the bus on Angelic Howl?

Kazuki Tier

41 – What was Yuuji’s caloric intake during July 22? What did he ate during that whole day? Give answers that belong to the same route.

42 – What did Yuuji said that raised his blood pressure?

43 – Who was known as Desert Fox?

44 – What struck fear into Sachi’s heart during the common route?

45 – What did Amane suggested Yuuji to do when he said that, once he’s old and gray, he’d write “Amane was like a mother to us all” in his memoirs?

46 – How old is Kyoko? Also, although not the same Kyoko, Yumiko had a blog with that name bookmarked. Who told us about it?

47 – When was jelly roll day for Chizuru?

48 – What’s a Mizumo? Who was seen carrying one?

49 – What’s the final name given to the work whose price is 1980 yen?

50 – What is the final ray of hope in a world filled with darkness?

51 – Which were the cryptic exchanged words words used as password to enter Michiru’s room?

52 – Who was the 1st Marines’ iron man?

53 – Who said the following quote and to who was it said?

“Nerf… shab ratz, der ogeese.”

54 – Who was second place in her category at the national dog show in 2004?

55 – Tell me who first said the following quote, as well as how long ago it was said:

"Being targeted by 9029 is like struggling to push out a turd that just doesn't know when to quit"

56 – What is Mihama Academy called by the neighborhood?

57 – Who is the oldest character in Grisaia no Kajitsu?

58 – Who is quite proficient at swallowing pills without water and in which scene was that revealed?

59 – Who was called “Gar” and what is its meaning?

60 – To what does the serial number 112035 belongs?

The Grisaia Quiz is a quiz on Grisaia questions to buy Grisaia......... That seems kinda odd to me. Because some people just wanna get Grisaia for the first time.... or stopped when they heard it was licensed... Hm... I only read two routes in the end.............. Whatever. I'll try. Hopefully I can get some Michiru tier questions right. Challenging yourself is the greatest thing, right? ....Right?

Quite a good number of interested members, I'm really happy! I'm looking forward to seeing your reactions to the questions, hehe.

Oh god I hope these questions won't be difficult trivial things like "How many times has Meowmel jumped onto Michiru's head..."  :P

I'm actually stealing this one, just for the sake of teasing you.

When I see kazuki-tier, all I think is a ridiculously-out-of-sense-need-200+-IQ-kind of questions.

Not sure about the out of sense part, but for everything else it might or might not be true. 

The Grisaia Quiz is a quiz on Grisaia questions to buy Grisaia......... That seems kinda odd to me. Because some people just wanna get Grisaia for the first time.... or stopped when they heard it was licensed... Hm... I only read two routes in the end.............. Whatever. I'll try. Hopefully I can get some Michiru tier questions right. Challenging yourself is the greatest thing, right? ....Right?

At least from the forums, I don't think anyone stopped reading when they heard about the prefundia. Good luck, challenging yourself is always fun!

I fear the nature of the questions, the examples weren't very friendly-looking ones. 

I'm in   -  would it be ok to do it as a team? 

I just used simple questions I could answer with random numbers, but there might be some questions similar to them in the end.

There's no rule against teaming up, as I wouldn't be able to stop you anyway. Just keep in mind that there are no two winners here, but as long as you and your team are okay with that, you are free to do so.

Made a quick change when it comes to sending me the answers. To make things less stressful, instead of only when you have all 60, feel free to check you answers with me when you have at least 10. I'll tell you exactly how many you got right and which ones were wrong.

WHAT THE FUUUU kind of difficulty is this?? Oh God Why~

*sigh* There goes my free time....

You have a lot of time to find the answers, I'll be updating the main post with how many questions were correctly answered so far. By that, I mean considering people who sent me their answers. Right now, I got one PM and 6/60 were correct. Note that the person did not sent me all the 60 questions answered, but just 10.

well, this quiz is hard, but, screw it, I'm trying anyways!

Good luck!

God, even some of the EASY problems are beyond difficult. I have some figured out so far, but there's no way I'll be able to get all 60. 

I swear I might scream if anyone ever gets one of the easy ones wrong. There's probably two or three of them that might be a bit more challenging, but you can get almost all of them with some quick search. Anyway, I wish you luck.