Hi all VN fan and cheers from Poland

Zuzia

Hi, im new here sorry if my english not perfect but i write from Poland and never lern that language. I translated anime  from english subtitles and play meny rpg that is my way to lern. I'm old have 33 years little time for my hobby VN, manga anime, i start when 13 years not have internet then but i collect article and VHS with anime like Princess Mononoke or Armitage III Polymatrix. Now i create new blog and i wont promote Visual Novel games in Poland i wont smailar blog like Fuwanovel. Now i start my first translation VN script all info in main signature. I dont wont create new topic then i have 1 question for Fuva translation group...

Q. Is any chance to download YOUR english script in orginal? (i wont translate your project to polish if i cant do patch for game i still can do download txt file with all dialogs from some Visual novel) Now i play game and translate all dialog windows.

Example script:

Hakuoki Demon Of The Fleeting Blossom
PSP OTOME VN

now i start game and first dialog is:

congratulations! You play now
next dialog... etc.
simple

then in my script i have this line

Gratulacje! Grasz teraz

następny dialog etc.

proste

If i can download orginal script i can translate faster for Polish people...

I translate some game from psx but i try on psp txt works but now dont have any program for polish font -> ąęółśćżź... but i can do some patch on PC game with Your little help, i need only some info dont wont steal your time and hard work for me...

Please take me contact info or email.

last sugestion

Please edit info in Fuvanovel stie this will be great...

i wont 1 line for all title or meybe some tags you have now romance drama comedy etc. (add in info or tags PC PSP Wii...)

but i think this will be great:

example info: please add fat line :)

• Comyu - Kuroi Ryuu to Yasashii Oukoku -
  • Company: Akatsuki Works
  • Release date: Oct 22, 2009
  • Rating: 18+
  • Platform: PC (or Wii, WiiU, DS, 3DS, PSX (playstation) PS2, PS3, PSP, Snes, VITA, Emulator - name.)
  • Freeware: No
  • Genres: Action, Drama, Mystery, Romance, Supernatural
  • EGS Score: 80 out of 100 from 605 votes. (What is this?)
  • VNDBVNTLSGame WalkthroughOpening Video

Thats all Thank You very much cheers from Poland!

new polish VN and others bloog -> http://mayudiary.wordpress.com/

If anyone wont give me answer pls write here or PM me thanks!

Welcome to the world of Fuwanovel, a place for you to share everything literally everything (I think so)

As what you requested above, I'm not an admin, so I can't do much but you can "PM" the admin if I'm not wrong? I'm also new here. Hope you enjoy your stay here at Fuwanovel. Everyone here is friendly  :P

Hi Star! Thx  i wait to tomorow with that post if no one write here i contact with admin. i work 12h low time but i now have 250+ line script and i think i can release polish patch for seme pc VN form fuvanovel site ^^ i can play with english i i wont promote any VN games in my country. i can just write news in my blog but i think if i do fiew translated patch will be beter, and meybe players see some more (not only arts and tons of txt). Thank You for Aswer btw. nice avatar ^^ bye bye like this forum and all Fuvanovel work. Thanks for all hard work i can play ment VS in EN. Kanji is ok but then i only skip all txt thats not fun...

Cheers Star :lol: 

I suppose you meant that you want to promote VNs as opposed to wont? I hope you didn't come here just to rub it in our faces that you refuse to promote them in Poland ;P

All joking aside, welcome to the forums! You'll see in your time here that there's a wide diversity of countries represented here. I'm from the USA myself, but Europe is very well represented as well. 

In regards to your request, PMing Tay or one of the Global Mods or staff could be a good way to get it noticed. Maybe create a topic for it in the improvements board? I like the idea, though!

Thank YOU ALL for WARM Welcome me :lol: i not go from that forum i still be here.

KosakiFag

Good day sir, and welcome to Fuwanovel!

I think the script could be extracted, but I have no idea how.

Anyway, good luck, and may your goal be fulfilled!

Wow :D nice hi You are first person who read my blog i think :) i have dillema i dont know what to do. I wont create blog about Visual novel but i can add som RPG games Walktrought too. I think will be better stey only  in VN zone. What You think?

Hi Zuzia, it's great to see a fellow visual novel lover from Poland here!

I've checked your blog, article about Please Please was a nice read

Howdy.

I don't know how you want translate that PSP game; but it will be pretty tricky to use Polish diacritics, I guess. Because, if game needs Unicode set to Japanese, then computer will not recognise Polish diacritics anymore - so definitely no Polish diacritics in .txt file, if game needs Japanese unicode. Without some serious programming, at least. You will want to solve it smartly, because half-assed solved problem will come to haunt you under shape of different bug.

Well, try your best. It will defintely improve your English and programming skills, even if you won't translate it.

Hi Painiac!

Well, try your best. It will defintely improve your English and programming skills, even if you won't translate it.

Now i translate Hikouki on PSP but when i end  this will be all dialog from game in 1 txt file and someone can play and write manual translation from file.
I think i can only create pach for some pc game only...

I try edit psp iso other VS and i have all dialog but without polish font. Now dont exist any tools ( and no one cant change psp game fonts ). Japanese region is no problem coz you can change font table and all wil be good.

Look this:

If font table have some special charakters like &^%$#

we  can change "&" - > "ą" and then i will have Polish font without change japanese code i use only other button in keyboard to write that font other then normal "alt+A" ni game nothing change coz psp still see orginal "&" but display font what we need...

Now we cant edit PSP font and this is the problem, next step is edit all dialog and not touch orginal game POINTERS

Example:

this is good translate and set POINTER txt.

1 GOOD

THIS IS ONE DIALOG IN VN GAME AND IT

IS WRITING GOOD ALL TXT IS GOOD

DISPLAY IN BOX

2 BAD

IS WRITING GOOD ALL TXT IS GOOD DISPLAY IN BOX 

IN GAME YOU SEE ONLY THIS OR SOME BUG

IS WRITING GOOD ALL TXT IS GOOD DIS##$%^&*(()_ (this hapend when you use not orginal numbers of letters)

If orginal game txt is:

Congratulations!

i can write this in my language

EN: Congratulations!

PL: Gratulacje!

but if my translation is loongest i need use other word with the same numbers letters max,

i not tell Thank You but i can tell Thanks and i change 9 to 6 and not change orginal dialog too much, POINTER good then and all work.

Thats all for now i end Hikouki and start patch some pc game if i find dialog file and know how to repack and edit.

Cheers.

I wouldn't be so fast with dismissing possibility of putting in game polish font, instead of japanese bushes. That wouldn't be easy I imagine, but not impossible - and worth a try. Because setting special sign to polish diacritic mark will make using that specific sign impossible. I bet that somewhere - you will need one of those. Programs are like Old Testament gods - lots of rules, and no mercy...

While it is fast solution, it's not optimal. The bigger the work, the most optimal solution you will need. And I think you would find it easier to type freely polish content in polish font, without that whole roundabout way of using diacritics.

Yea, I get that you will need paraphasing some content. That's pretty common in VNs. Unless you will hack into game itself - or game is easily modified - you can't change textboxes.