"Avengers: Age of Ultron" Trailer released.

Jibril

Looking forward to GotG 2 and Dr. Strange.

I'll end up seeing all of them of course, but those are probably the two I'm looking the most forward to. Not nearly familiar with the Marvel universe, so i have no idea what to expect from Inhumans.

This article has a section that gives a bit of a sum up at what we can expect The Inhumans to be:

http://kotaku.com/marvel-s-phase-3-movies-will-be-its-riskiest-most-impo-1651936332

Can't really give any of my own as to be honest my only encounter with the characters (the only comics I've read are whatever show up in my local library so most of my knowledge of superheroes comes from the cartoons and what I read and watch online) is this short:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wE_VvpRAhHA

• 3 months later...

Well it's not like someone actually watches superhero movies for the plot(the Dark Knight trilogy is a welcome exception).

That being said the Avengers movie was pretty enjoyable and I am definitely looking forward to Age of Ultron.

Currently my most awaited superhero movie is Batman vs Superman, simply because I just can't wait to see Batman beat the shit out of Superman.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

A lot of people go as far as claiming themselves as true nerds or geeks just by liking or having watched at least a Marvel Movie. There's sometimes more to it than that actually. The movies have been modernized to appeal to everyone, and it's obviously been made by developers who really are fans of the comic books. They probably knew what the best approach was to captivate those who couldn't enjoy reading about superheroes. Their goals seemed to have worked in a way.

I did however think that it was pointless to make a third Iron Man film; it was the lowest rated one I believe and it looked more like a plan to milk out more revenues from the box-office.

Anyway, the second Avengers does look great so far. I'll probably go watch it the first week it's out.

A lot of people go as far as claiming themselves as true nerds or geeks just by liking or having watched at least a Marvel Movie. There's sometimes more to it than that actually. The movies have been modernized to appeal to everyone, and it's obviously been made by developers who really are fans of the comic books. They probably knew what the best approach was to captivate those who couldn't enjoy reading about superheroes. Their goals seemed to have worked in a way.

I did however think that it was pointless to make a third Iron Man film; it was the lowest rated one I believe and it looked more like a plan to milk out more revenues from the box-office.

Anyway, the second Avengers does look great so far. I'll probably go watch it the first week it's out.

I'm just straight up not interested enough in Marvel (or DC for that matter) to spend hours upon hours reading their comics. The movies however are mostly really well done, so I make sure to watch all of them. Even when they're not the best Marvel has made (Hulk and the two Iron Man sequels) they're still way better than most of the tat in theatres these days.