Girls und Panzer

Tay

Girls und Panzer. What a thing. I started watching it on crunchyroll this weekend while being deliriously ill.

I actually kinda like it.

The character voices and "The Great Escape"-esque music are what fascinate me and bring me back.

Does anybody know what the critics say about it? Any of you watching?

Girls und Panzer. What a thing. I started watching it on crunchyroll this weekend while being deliriously ill.

I actually kinda like it.

The character voices and "The Great Escape"-esque music are what fascinate me and bring me back.

Does anybody know what the critics say about it? Any of you watching?

I never listen to critics. I really like it as well. Love the music!! girls and tanks?? who wouldnt like that??

Not to mention the Moe!!!

GirlsundPanzer_zps5aa21dcf.jpg

Unfortunately, like Down, I dropped this after just the first episode because of the lack of tension. If it's a show about tanks, I'd rather they depict wars' realities, etc. Still, it might have been a good show I just never got to know :)/>.

Having seen real war, id much rather see it like this. Cute girls having fun. Much happier

Of Saki you mean? I figured it would look a lot like Saki, and Saki disappointed me a lot for its wasted potential of doing epic stuff.

And tanks sound a lot less exciting then mahjong, so I skipped on that one.

What.

Are we talking about the original Saki or that spinoff that doesn't exist?

My confession:

When I first about this show I had no idea this was about girls and tanks because I thought "panzer" was German for panties (I have close to no knowledge about the German language and military weaponry so, errr, yeah lol).

hahaha well that would be a great show too. yea??

When I first about this show I had no idea this was about girls and tanks because I thought "panzer" was German for panties (I have close to no knowledge about the German language and military weaponry so, errr, yeah lol).

So basically Strike Witches/Vividred Operation right? :P

Are we talking about the original Saki or that spinoff that doesn't exist?

Original. The spinoff is really terrible because nothing happens, but even the original could have been much better I think. Then again, maybe I had too much expectations because the fanbase sells it as incredible.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...