First anime season of 2013

InvertMouse

It's not. Although it seemed like they cloned the horrible K-On chara-design, it's not that much apparent in the anime itself.

Of course the characters are all cute girls to please the otaku, but they're not 'just' moeblob.

Story-wise, it's essentially slice of life but it's pretty good.

Actually the synopsis reminds me a bit of what you typically can find in a Ghibli movie. Just go for it if you liked Chuu2 it's still KyoAni doing its thing.

(Oh btw Joshiraku was Summer 2012, even though the last subs only came out during Fall)

I couldn't remember when it came out. gg was so slow on the subs that it didnt finish until the same time Chu2 finished :P/>

I'll have to give Tamako a try. I rarely watch KyoAni shows, but I'm always impressed when I do.

It's not. Although it seemed like they cloned the horrible K-On chara-design, it's not that much apparent in the anime itself.

Of course the characters are all cute girls to please the otaku, but they're not 'just' moeblob.

Actually the synopsis reminds me a bit of what you typically can find in a Ghibli movie. Just go for it if you liked Chuu2 it's still KyoAni doing its thing.

(Oh btw Joshiraku was Summer 2012, even though the last subs only came out during Fall)

ingredients of an attempted cashcow [and pretty successful somehow still]

Personally, I liked last season more, simply because it had Chu2Koi and for me, Joshiraku. Anyway, can someone explain the appeal of Tamako Market. I want to watch it, but I don't want to start it and realize it's a mindless moe-blob show.

I have not watched it but people told me it's something like the bold text right there..

DO NOT diss K-on. Them are fighting words.

K-on! = Greatness. Anyone talks smack about it gets booted. lol jk but seriously dont make me cut you!!

animal20animal_ears20cat20catgirl20glasses20gloves20guitar20halloween20hirasawa_ui20hirasawa_yui20k-on2120maid20nurse20panty_zps3eaaeb17.jpg

Konachan_com20-205157320akiyama_mio20hirasawa_yui20japanese_clothes20k-on2120kotobuki_tsumugi20nakano_azusa20tainaka_ritsu_zps1fc073cb.jpg

DO NOT diss K-on. Them are fighting words.

K-on! = Greatness. Anyone talks smack about it gets booted. lol jk but seriously dont make me cut you!!

Don't worry, i'm not gonna badmouth about a show I didn't see :mellow: Just telling I really don't like the chara-design.

Some day I'll have the time to actually watch it and then i'll have a real opinion about it. I heard a lot of bad about it, but I usually like slice of life, we'll see.

Sasami-san@Ganbaranai -- Because I love Shaft and crazy, philosophical LNs

Mondaiji -- Hot bunny girl

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure -- YURRRRRYYYYYYY

RitoBasu -- Because Kud (okay i like rin better)

Tamako Market -- Because I goddamn loved Anko

Maoyuu -- Macroconomics with oppai

Yama no Susume -- Mountain-climbing lolis (who are not Russian)

Mangirl -- The name.

Senyuu. -- Anime is saved.

Puchimas -- hnnnngh

Vividred Operation -- loli butts!

Inferno Cop -- Trigger's best anime ever

Straight Title Robot Anime -- best mecha ever

Osaka-okan -- Asumi Kana speaking Osaka-ben is kawaii

Ai Mai Mi -- To remind myself Japan is crazy.

AMNESIA -- Belts-kun

Shinsekai Yori -- is it yuri or yaoi now

Also watching Kanon (2006) and Kyouran Kazoku Nikki. Doesn't look a lot, right?

I really like Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo.

Definitely an outstanding Anime. The story is fantastic and the characters are memorable. Might just be my favorite this season.

Just watched episode 18 and its very good.

Amazingly getting better with each episode. Episode 19 was amazing and I love the plot and character development. Seriously cannot express the awesomness of this anime.

If you havnt checked it out,

GO NOW

87446102-2110-48c4-a45e-88ac61ea9c3d_zps70866224.jpg

Hm, okay SnowPoke, I might give it a shot!

Tamako Market is no life changing anime by any means. It's just a nice show for me to watch on a Friday evening. In that sense, it is kind of like K-On to me. Tamako is really cute! Hohoho cool.gif.

Yey~

That reminds me that the new episode is released every Tuesday so there's a new one today~

Hm, okay SnowPoke, I might give it a shot!

Tamako Market is no life changing anime by any means. It's just a nice show for me to watch on a Friday evening. In that sense, it is kind of like K-On to me. Tamako is really cute! Hohoho B)/>.

Tamako Market is a tough one for me. Obviously its made by Kyoto Animation, which is a company that has been epic lately. There are some things about Tamako Market that i like a lot. Anko and Tama-chan come to mind obviously. The story at times is cute and funny.

HOWEVER, that damn bird just irritates the shit out of me. I continue to watch, because im HOPING

That this "Prince" that he trying to find love for actually gives the plot an interesting twist and makes it worth it.

I will watch it to the end. It is Kyoto Animation. K-on! Is one of my favorite recent Anime, so the art and music are always worth it.

GJ-bu and Tamako Market are the best SoLs of the season. GJ-bu especially was a pleasant surprise. Excellent comedy.

Sasami-san's also high on my list... It's absolutely insane, and I love shows like this. Whatever it is that Shinbou is smoking or taking, I want some of that.

Also, I've been watching Sakurasou, like most of the people here... But I dunno, I haven't been liking the series so much after the second half. Too much melodrama for me. =/

And lastly, I picked up Zetsuen no Tempest this weekend. Awesome show. The story's epic, though I'm still in the 8th episode.

Metaler, GJ Bu was a pleasant surprise for me, too! I thought it was boring during episode one's first ten minutes, then the characters' quirks became clear and I got really into it. Sasami-san is also awesome indeed, funya~

agreed. Its one i watch for sure.

tumblr_mgecglsvj31rn0eeno1_400.gif

tumblr_mi7733yvFk1rah4peo1_500.gif

OO4DhXh.gif

and heres a good one...

gjbu_zpscccc8f92.png

Personally, I liked last season more, simply because it had Chu2Koi and for me, Joshiraku. Anyway, can someone explain the appeal of Tamako Market. I want to watch it, but I don't want to start it and realize it's a mindless moe-blob show.

I put tamako market on-hold. For a weekly episode it didn't interest me I'll wait for a batch torrent though.

Kotoura-san really surprised me, that episode 1 drama was good.

Minami-ke Tadaima is good~

Psychopass is great

chihaya Furu 2 is great as well.

AMNESIA -- Belts-kun

Belt's kun episode was the best IMO