First anime season of 2013

InvertMouse

The studio and director behind Bakemonogatari, Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei, and Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica are actually making it.

I love Shaft. It's probably my favorite studio. Most of my favorite shows are from them.

I have to admit, though, that the 4th season of Hidamari was kind of weak...

I love Shaft. It's probably my favorite studio. Most of my favorite shows are from them.

I have to admit, though, that the 4th season of Hidamari was kind of weak...

Little fact you probably didnt know about Shaft...

They did the Hulk Hogan's Rock 'n' Wrestling in the 80's. lol dont ask how I know that.

Yeah, i was not a fan of Mahou Shoujo Modoka Magica. I thought it was a little over dramatic for my tastes. I know Kotomi hated it lol.

Bakamonogatari was good but Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei was GENIUS.

I like drama, so it was fine for me. But since you thought Zetsubou Sensei was genius, you are now my favorite person here and I will name my third son/second daughter after you.

I like drama, so it was fine for me. But since you thought Zetsubou Sensei was genius, you are now my favorite person here and I will name my third son/second daughter after you.

hahaha im honored. But seriously, how can ANYONE not like Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei?? I dare everyone who hasnt watched it to check it out and tell me they didnt like it.

Its impossible to do.

hahaha im honored. But seriously, how can ANYONE not like Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei?? I dare everyone who hasnt watched it to check it out and tell me they didnt like it.

Its impossible to do.

I'm a fan of Katteni Kaizo, from the same author of SZS, pity it didn't turn to anime >_<

The OVA for Katteni Kaizo started off weak, but the last 2-3 episodes were really good. I wish someone would sub the extra episode that got released for it. Can't find it anywhere.

Edit: And yes, Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei was brilliance on drugs. It was actually my third anime that I ever watched, and really the anime that got me into the media. Plus it inspired my signature image which freaks people out on western gaming boards and such.

Its impossible to do.

Uuuuugghhhhh! Ryoji! Stop tempting me with MORE AND MORE SHOWS TO WATCH! You keep throwing these amazing things at me, and I can hardly keep up! (though my heart has grown 10 sizes since starting ; ))

OMG I didn't know about that....anyway...I got the manga and I can be satisfied with that, I'll take a look to the OVAs, Thank you very much, Ryoji!

You Welcome! ;)/>/>

Think I found download links Here!!

Im downloading now will update when im done and let you know quality.

6 episode OVA!

EDIT: They work great. Quality is 720 and they are MKV files. :P

You Welcome! ;)/>/>/>

Think I found download links Here!!

Im downloading now will update when im done and let you know quality.

6 episode OVA!

EDIT: They work great. Quality is 720 and they are MKV files. :P/>

Manga is 25 volumes long, so it's been dramatically cut, not that the plot have any sense at all...thank you for the links!

I picked up again GJ-Bu, and I don't even know why I dropped it in the first place, since it's typically the kind of anime I enjoy watching.

Hair-brushing is so nice o_o

GJ-bu is a fun cute show i recommend to ANYONE who like slice/of/life club anime. Kirara is awesome! her and her cure imouto

Here are just a glimpse into the Moe that is GJ-bu

DeadFishGJ-bu-04720pAACmp4_20130211_134802611_zps86aac25e.jpg

DeadFishGJ-bu-04720pAACmp4_20130131_124448062.jpg

DeadFishGJ-bu-04720pAACmp4_20130211_134801692_zpsad5d99e4.jpg

DeadFishGJ-bu-04720pAACmp4_20130211_134805904_zps42ccfc68.jpg

DeadFishGJ-bu-04720pAACmp4_20130211_134808822_zpsffb3966d.jpg

Well, i'm not much into moe, but I definitely love slice-of-life/club anime. I could keep watching those for hours and never get bored. That's why even though there's one pretty much every season i'm always lacking some!

GJ-bu is a fun cute show i recommend to ANYONE who like slice/of/life club anime. Kirara is awesome! her and her cure imouto

Here are just a glimpse into the Moe that is GJ-bu

DeadFishGJ-bu-04720pAACmp4_20130211_134802611_zps86aac25e.jpg

DeadFishGJ-bu-04720pAACmp4_20130131_124448062.jpg

DeadFishGJ-bu-04720pAACmp4_20130211_134801692_zpsad5d99e4.jpg

DeadFishGJ-bu-04720pAACmp4_20130211_134805904_zps42ccfc68.jpg

DeadFishGJ-bu-04720pAACmp4_20130211_134808822_zpsffb3966d.jpg

GJ-bu is probably one of my favorites from this season. Slice of Life at its best. And it's adorable too.

I can understand how many people aren't big fans of Shaft's style. It's pretty trippy.

Very dialogue heavy too. But I love Shaft. It's randomness and twisted dark humor with SZS is what got me into anime. It was only after finishing that I figured out it was done by Shaft and I read that they were insane. Thus began my anime adventures.

• 4 weeks later...

This season pretty much ended now, so I'm locking this.

If you want to give out your impressions/reviews about anime of Winter 2013, please go here. (Haha, you can't yet though sorry, I'll edit link when the topic will actually be here)

I you want to discuss Spring 2013 anime, please go here