First anime season of 2013

InvertMouse

I put tamako market on-hold. For a weekly episode it didn't interest me I'll wait for a batch torrent though.

Kotoura-san really surprised me, that episode 1 drama was good.

Minami-ke Tadaima is good~

Psychopass is great

chihaya Furu 2 is great as well.

Belt's kun episode was the best IMO

Yeah, Kotourasan was a surprise for me as well, though I have to say the drama died die a tiny bit after that first episode.

Megu from GJ Bu is cute indeed! She reminds me of Ui from K-On :P.

I'm waiting for Eva 3.0

The day this BD come out and get subs I'll be on unthinkable levels of hype. That OST. Those glimpses I did at some spoilers. 2.0's already glorious animation. Everything points out to a masterpiece.

Btw, did anyone take a look at Dokidoki Precure? I'm new to to Precure but I heard that new series was pretty good.

Mondaiji-tachi because Kurousagi :)

I dropped Mondaiji, I want more Asuka-chan but i can't have nice things eh?

The day this BD come out and get subs I'll be on unthinkable levels of hype. That OST. Those glimpses I did at some spoilers. 2.0's already glorious animation. Everything points out to a masterpiece. Btw, did anyone take a look at Dokidoki Precure? I'm new to to Precure but I heard that new series was pretty good.

I'm actually curios about Evangelion, can i skip the first season and watch 3.0 instead?

Yeah, Kotourasan was a surprise for me as well, though I have to say the drama died die a tiny bit after that first episode.

It will be too angsty if they put too much drama (lol black rock shooter), I love how they side tracked in the recent episodes but now that Kotoura's mom made an appearance maybe they'll go right back to drama again? :D

I'm actually curios about Evangelion, can i skip the first season and watch 3.0 instead?

1.0 can replace the first 6 episodes of the series, it's basically the same with better animation and HD.

After that the Rebuild story trails off a lot from the original series in 2.0 and from what I heard it doesn't get better in 3.0.

So Rebuild and Neon Genesis can be watched as two independent entities. The series is old but still has good animation and art, and well, it's like, the most discussed animation series of all time. I won't guarantee you'll like it but it's definitely a classic.

As for the Rebuild movies, the animation is awesome. Waiting for it to end before judging the story.

1.0 can replace the first 6 episodes of the series, it's basically the same with better animation and HD.

After that the Rebuild story trails off a lot from the original series in 2.0 and from what I heard it doesn't get better in 3.0.

So Rebuild and Neon Genesis can be watched as two independent entities. The series is old but still has good animation and art, and well, it's like, the most discussed animation series of all time. I won't guarantee you'll like it but it's definitely a classic.

As for the Rebuild movies, the animation is awesome. Waiting for it to end before judging the story.

Talking about Eva -_-/>

Erm..

NGE, eps 1-24, then watch EoE. Pause EoE near the end (a little bit after the song starts I think), watch Eps 25-26, unpause EoE and continue.

Then watch rebuild.

By the way, would you consider Rebuild a sequel or not? There seems to be debate about that as well

Below, 3.0 first 600 seconds subbed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fS26Hw9_L38

Suddenly an Asuka fan.

I'm not sure if it's worth the effort to mix in EoE and ep 25/26. It's not like it really changes anything anyway.

By the way, would you consider Rebuild a sequel or not? There seems to be debate about that as well

The elements gathered by crazy fans around the internet have some credibility, so I wouldn't reject the theory. But I'll not be 100% convinced until i'll have seen the end of it. From what I heard there's some crazy stuff going on in 3.0 so...

Below, 3.0 first 600 seconds subbed

There's also a complete camrip subbed but i'd rather wait the BD because the quality is (obviously) bad.

I'm not sure if it's worth the effort to mix in EoE and ep 25/26. It's not like it really changes anything anyway.

There's also a complete camrip subbed but i'd rather wait the BD because the quality is (obviously) bad.

Doesn't really make any difference, but the ending was so confusing that ypu could take it in any order at that point.

I agree, BD >Camrip

There's a fan speculation going on through the internet, based on lots of details in the series/EoE/rebuild and statements from Anno, that says that Rebuild of Evangelion is actually a sequel to the original series: the same story repeats itself but with different events. What happens in EoE let this theory be possible (actually the fact that it's Evangelion makes almost anything possible <_<) , although it's nothing official, just fan speculations.

This is a collection of evidences:

1346201584410.jpg

Just watched episode 20 of Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo and I had to let you guys know how good it was.

The plot development this week is really strong. If you haven't started watching this wonderful series, I recommend you go now and check it out. Definitely one of the better Anime plot wise to come out in a LONG time. I cannot express the sheer awesomeness of this enough.

You can check out the earlier episodes HERE!!

Vividred Operation is amazing, if only because it borders into ridiculousness at certain points.

I agree although the end of episode 7 was kinda crazy. Though it will be interesting to see what happens.

If Kuroki will do the right thing and save Akane from plunging to her death.

That last scene after the ED with Akanes sister waiting for them to return was a nice was to set up the anticipation for next episode!!

It's a shame I can't share the same sentiment as you guys about Sakurasou... Too much melodrama for my tastes. >:

The characters are so good though. Their development has been amazing if you look at them from Episode 1 to now.

Not sure what melodrama your referring to, but thats ok. Ryoji and I have really enjoyed it thus far.

Other favorites this season are:

Mondai-Ji-tachi

Boku Tomodachi 2

Maoyuu Maou Yuusha

D.C.III (Feel so bad for Sakura- She needs to find happiness and peace. Seriously)

OreShura

Vividred Operation

Love Live

GJbu

AKB0048 next (not sure i like the second season, talk about melodrama lol)

Really good selection this season. Several that we will be buying.

The characters are so good though. Their development has been amazing if you look at them from Episode 1 to now.

Not sure what melodrama your referring to, but thats ok. Ryoji and I have really enjoyed it thus far.

Other favorites this season are:

Mondai-Ji-tachi

Boku Tomodachi 2

Maoyuu Maou Yuusha

D.C.III (Feel so bad for Sakura- She needs to find happiness and peace. Seriously)

OreShura

Vividred Operation

Love Live

GJbu

AKB0048 next (not sure i like the second season, talk about melodrama lol)

Really good selection this season. Several that we will be buying.

Hah, tell me im not the luckiest guy in the world to be married to her!!!

I agree although the end of episode 7 was kinda crazy. Though it will be interesting to see what happens.

If Kuroki will do the right thing and save Akane from plunging to her death.

That last scene after the ED with Akanes sister waiting for them to return was a nice was to set up the anticipation for next episode!!

Actually, I reckon it'll be pretty unique if:

Akane plunged to her death, and Rei became the new Vivid Red

:blink:. It'll never happen, though :lol:.

Sasami-san is one of my favorites of the season, if only because it's absolutely insane. It's like the director of Zardoz made it (not that this is a bad thing, of course).

The studio and director behind Bakemonogatari, Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei, and Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica are actually making it.

Actually, I reckon it'll be pretty unique if:

Akane plunged to her death, and Rei became the new Vivid Red :blink:/>. It'll never happen, though :lol:/>.

Um ok thats kinda dark :blink: but I can see where that would dramatically change the story. I prefer a little happier route lol

The studio and director behind Bakemonogatari, Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei, and Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica are actually making it.

Yeah, i was not a fan of Mahou Shoujo Modoka Magica. I thought it was a little over dramatic for my tastes. I know Kotomi hated it lol.

Bakamonogatari was good but Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei was GENIUS.