Hello Everyone!

EliteShadowMan

Hello everybody on the forums! Been a lurker around the site for a while and the forums for the past week or so and decided to finally make an account. 

I love anime, video games, and really started to get into VN's over the last year or so. Haven't really played many VN's, but I love Rewrite from the 1 1/2 routes I finished, and I'm currently almost done with the common route in Grisaia. Don't mind any recommendations for anime/VN's if you have any. I don't really hate any genre's in anime, and wouldn't mind finding a VN like the previous two I mentioned that's more focused on Romance with no Supernatural stuff in it.

I also love Yandere's, Tsundere's, and Loli's.

I didn't really know what to put for my introduction since I'm not really good at them, but I hope to have some good discussions with everyone here!

My MAL if anyone want's to add me:

http://myanimelist.net/profile/EliteShadowMan

I mostly joined cause my BFF Ceris is on these forums, and heard this place is a lot nicer than where I usually frequent.

Hello, and welcome to the forums!

dBX3yYu.gif

I'd have to recommend my favorite VN thus far: Steins;Gate. It has a brilliant storyline and an unique, captivating art style/character design. It would probably be considered science fiction because the whole story is built around the idea of time travel, but all the jokes made me giggle, and the romantic element to the story will certainly surprise you. If you do go through with playing it, though, be sure to look up a walkthrough on how to progress through the story because it'd be near-impossible otherwise without an insane amount of trial-and-error. I also recommend the anime associated with it as well, although the VN is much more comprehensive.

Welcome to the party! :D I'm not sure what you mean by no supernatural stuff because both grisaia and rewrite have some of those elements but I would say G senjou no maou if you like grisaia. Other Key works such as Little Busters if you like rewrite and for romance, I would say both Ef: a tale of the two and symphonic rain.

Would it be worth going through even after watching the anime?

I played the VN first, knowing that there'd be more content (with the added bonus of going through the other "routes"). There's really only one true route, though--the others simply branch off as the story progresses. Whether you chose to put effort into a game that I put like 35-40 hours into after watching the  anime all depends on whether or not the anime struck your fancy. I'd pick playing a VN first over watching its associated anime 10 times out of 10, personally.

Welcome to the party! :D I'm not sure what you mean by no supernatural stuff because both grisaia and rewrite have some of those elements but I would say G senjou no maou if you like grisaia. Other Key works such as Little Busters if you like rewrite and for romance, I would say both Ef: a tale of the two and symphonic rain.

I don't know if Grisaia has any supernatural stuff in it, but I know Rewrite had a heavy dose of that during the end of the common route, and into the girls' routes.

Thanks for the recommendations though! Will have to download those as well.

I played the VN first, knowing that there'd be more content (with the added bonus of going through the other "routes"). There's really only one true route, though--the others simply branch off as the story progresses. Whether you chose to put effort into a game that I put like 35-40 hours into after watching the  anime all depends on whether or not the anime struck your fancy. I'd pick playing a VN first over watching its associated anime 10 times out of 10, personally.

I thought the anime was pretty great. Gave it a 10/10 originally and ended up changing it to a 9 a year or so after I finished watching it because the Plot wasn't all that great to me once you figure it's more so of the same in the Movie and OVA. I really loved the characters though, which I think is it's strongest point.

I don't know if Grisaia has any supernatural stuff in it, but I know Rewrite had a heavy dose of that during the end of the common route, and into the girls' routes.

Thanks for the recommendations though! Will have to download those as well.

I thought the anime was pretty great. Gave it a 10/10 originally and ended up changing it to a 9 a year or so after I finished watching it because the Plot wasn't all that great to me once you figure it's more so of the same in the Movie and OVA. I really loved the characters though, which I think is it's strongest point.

It might be worth your time since it's been awhile because it (seems like it) has been awhile since you've watched Steins;Gate. I've read the VN twice in the past 4-5 months 

Greetings stranger, you still need to finish Rewrite.

Guuess I'll post your favorite girl from my obsession called Love Live

c7Mje.jpg

You're the great Ceris-sama's BFF huh?

Welcome to the forums, we're glad to have you aboard :D

Yeah, I've known him for about 2 years now, but he won't listen to me when I talk about Love Live :(

First impression...OH NO SHADOW??

is it another Sanada, and it seems i`m wrong

anyway Osu!Osu! welcome n have fun

enjoy a pun and a pic

Even though the chef's girlfriend was grate in many ways. She had a temper that boiled easily, was half-baked and extremely kneady.

32ac70919c.jpg

Do you like traps? If you do, you are one step closer to paradise on earth.
Read Sharin no kuni~~~ its my fav vn, and i hope you will like it too.

Greetings stranger, you still need to finish Rewrite.

Guuess I'll post your favorite girl from my obsession called Love Live

c7Mje.jpg

Yeah, I've known him for about 2 years now, but he won't listen to me when I talk about Love Live :(

Once I can get Rewrite to work on my Desktop, then I'll finally be able to finish Lucia's route. Think that leaves me with around 4 more routes to go?

I don't listen about Love Live when it has to do with the game since my phone is a PoS and I can't play it.

First impression...OH NO SHADOW??

is it another Sanada, and it seems i`m wrong

anyway Osu!Osu! welcome n have fun

enjoy a pun and a pic

Even though the chef's girlfriend was grate in many ways. She had a temper that boiled easily, was half-baked and extremely kneady.

32ac70919c.jpg

Do you like traps? If you do, you are one step closer to paradise on earth.
Read Sharin no kuni~~~ its my fav vn, and i hope you will like it too.

Thanks! The pun made me laugh a little bit, and I love the picture. As for Traps? Hmmm...I don't really dislike them, but I can't really say I like them either. They make me seriously confused  :P

Looked up Sharin no Kuni and it seems somewhat interesting. Which one do I go with first if I was planning to start it?

Don't know who Sanada is, or why I'm getting confused with him/her, but seems like someone who possibly causes problems around here??? 

Thanks! The pun made me laugh a little bit, and I love the picture. As for Traps? Hmmm...I don't really dislike them, but I can't really say I like them either. They make me seriously confused  :P

Looked up Sharin no Kuni and it seems somewhat interesting. Which one do I go with first if I was planning to start it?

Don't know who Sanada is, or why I'm getting confused with him/her, but seems like someone who possibly causes problems around here??? 

These little things really made me happy~~~

awww c`mon traps arent that bad, u should like it even with their "Extra".

Sharin kinda a Linear plot and onlt the Ending is a little bit different from each heroines. IMO i like Sachi the most followed by Natsumi.

Well...u can say that.