Greetings

Luch

Yo, I'm bored at work waiting for stuff to install so that I can go home...

So I decided I would write this thing to some time.

I have been watching anime for a few years but I only started with VNs about a year ago when I played one route in Katawa Shoujo. Then later last summer a certain Steve suggested that I should play Little Busters so I did and after that I have been playing somewhat regularly. Currently I'm playing Rewrite and enjoying it a lot.

If you are interested then my vn list is here and my anime list is there.

I'm not usually very active on forums but I might make a post once in a while.

Dunno what else to say so feel free to ask me anything!

So what's your relationship with Steve

We are brothers. Not blood related but loli related. Other than that our story involves girly tears and saving the world so it's considered somewhat classified. Maybe one day the world will be ready for it.

I thought you were already on here! :blink:/> Welcome nonetheless! Thank goodness, your anime list has a solid number of Shaft produced shows. I'll allow you to remain on the forums.

I have been here in spirit only until now. And Shaft is definitely one of my favorite studios. I'm always happy to add more of their work to my list.

Welcome to the forums, Luch!

I'll join my voice with Ryoji's and say that any friend of Steve's is a friend of ours! Before I go any further, please hear my plea: Steve refuses to play Katawa Shoujo. He doesn't know what he's missing. Would you join with me and harp on him until he succumbs to the greatness that is KS?

In any case... glad to have you : ). Have a favorite game?

PS

We are brothers. Not blood related but loli related. Other than that our story involves girly tears and saving the world so it's considered somewhat classified. Maybe one day the world will be ready for it.

Oh, dear. Oh lol. Oh dear.

Welcome to the forums!

I'll join my voice with Ryoji's and say that any friend of Steve's is a friend of ours! Before I go any further, please hear my plea: Steve refuses to play Katawa Shoujo. He doesn't know what he's missing. Would you join with me and harp on him until he succumbs to the greatness that is KS?

This this this! tongue.gif

In any case... glad to have you : ). Have a favorite game?

I can try but I really think I should finish the other routes myself before I can start to pester him about it. :)

From the few that I have finished I'd say Hoshizora no Memoria and Little Busters have had the most impact to me. Choosing a definite favorite is always hard for me.

LUUUUUUCH! I am not paying attention to fuwanovel (dark souls taking all my time) right now and suddenly wild luch appears xD

Welcome brother! You are now allowed to contribute images to my loli thread xD The only person I can trust with loli pick.

by the way, how was the english in flyable hearts? (did u play it in English?)

It was understandable very well, I don't think it requires re-translation, just editing of the current. If the original author released the lines for anyone to edit, it would only take few days to fix it.