any one else androgynous?

Ken-Ohki

soo im slowly learning to accept the fact that im androgynous

since then ive actually started to care about grooming my self more often,

and actually picking out my clothes instead of just putting them on because they are in front of me and smell clean

now if only i could braid my own hair and force my self to do situps LMAO

okay i think im done with my rant now

keywords i think

Hm, well, it wasn't that bad for me. People made me cross-dress a few times but it was a bit fun, you can even make fun of people with your looks:

"Good luck getting a girlfriend as pretty as me"

genius! i should so do that and take a pic and caption it as that lol

I honestly thought that stopped being a thing in the 80's. Then again I only saw it the one time in everybody hates chris.

oo i forgot to mention i dont think the picture is sexy or ugly its more scary to me

If you do so, link me that. I'd be more than interested in exchanging pics, although I'd link you a pic of me when I was androgynous.

if i had any girl clothing i so would lol

sadly me being a hmm i guess you could say hikikomori dosent leave me many options for female friends that would let me use their clothes *sigh*

Correct me if Im wrong but isnt cross-dressing and being androgynous different?

they are different.

crossdressing is wearing the "other gender's clothes" that's all.

androgynous usually at least refers to your physical features are more (in terms of males) more feminine than the average male.

As for me...about if I'm androgynous...ひ・み・つ

well... my gender identity is agender anyways

guess I am, but *shrug*, but I don't really think myself as male or female anyways.

I wish. I mean, I'm probably prettier than the average dude but not to the point of androgyny. My face is relatively pretty but my hair only grows up and sideways, not down. I'd rather be "pretty" than "rugged" as I like the look better. I’m straight, but not interested in dating so I don’t really care what women are into. All that said I have no intention of cross dressing, my preferred choice of clothes is cheap, loose, casual and comfortable shirts/pants. In fact I put very little effort into my appearance in general. Maybe some touching up would take me closer to androgyny, but I’m too lazy to make an effort.

I am not androgynous, in fact I'm hairy as fuck and my facial features couldn't be considered feminine in the least. However it seems some people here have crossdressed... Guhehehehe traps guhehehehe.

I don't crossdress. Not even once. I hate make-up as well. I don't really think of myself as that girly but when I go to several shops people will sometimes call me miss/ma'am.