Fuwanovel Osu! Thread

Tief Blau

Omg that score I did was sooo bad, I was having an awful day accuracy and aim wise, but I never bothered clearing the song before so I felt like doing it, that 91% is shameful.

The map is AR8, you have an excuse :3

Really? I enjoyed the heck out of it. I had one Omega Rhythm unranked mapset that I tried, but wasn't good enough to play. Hearing the song in a slower version was a little bit to adjust to, but I started liking it more than the sped-up one. Plus, that is how the song was originally, so the altered version is probably unrankable unless it was done commercially. And there aren't that many chances to play AR9 with HR, so I enjoyed that bit. The normal was hard to keep accuracy and the hard was difficult to hold a combo with HD. I like it when a map is actually harder to play with HD (maps can be so simple that the mod doesn't make a difference at all).

Wow... congrats! I've been playing that map quite recently (and very often too), but I can't even pass it let alone S it. Looks like you just did so as if it were nothing. xD

Interestingly enough, the Another for Yozora ni Saita Hana is the exact map I'm trying to FC right now. I guess I'll just keep at it until I get a good score.

Also, I didn't know you play Osu before...

I play whatever I feel like playing. The song I played was new, and I could DT it (with bad accuracy), and that picture was when I actually had my first FC :D

On a side note, I got my laptop back. Now, I can play any time I want, instead of just when my brother isn't home, which I also had to balance with Phantasy Star Online 2. So RIP my wrist, gonna kill it in the next several months probably

I prefer to play maps when they're ranked rather than qualified. I'd hate to lose any pp if something got taken down. The grouping is entirely coincidental, lol.

Just dont care about pp xD

I still feel inferior compared too you all

No reason too O.o We all started with terrible plays hahah just have fun ;)