Fuwanovel Osu! Thread

Tief Blau

I'm not as good at this game as some of you, but this made me pretty happy today. It may not be "Insane," but when your hands start to shake due to nervousness and the stress hits knowing you can't mess up even once, well...

0Tg5UPo.jpg

hR9LFxH.jpg

I reduced the image sizes by the way.

The stress is real 

I start FC'ing, start shaking and feeling hot because i'm getting too lucky, mind can't take it, miss a note, end result:

Doesn't happen as often with an S, but seeing an SS on the screen freaks me out sometimes. I really should stop paying attention to the percentages during a song's downtime.

I have my osu as my whole screen as well [1280x960 cause my monitor's old]

on another note lol new osu!comic

http://news.ppy.sh/post/87727265753/the-adventures-of-clicking-circles-2-git-gud

or I guess I can just embed be mean and hotlink the image cause it's on tumblr's servers...

tumblr_inline_n6m0zpetl21s6rj41.jpg

XD

I wonder how that guy would be if he saw rrtyui's SS on The Big Black. :o Probably best that no one shows him.

The perfect mod is nice, I use it only when I know I can SS a song

I don't like that mod. I'd actually be less likely to achieve the score than I would otherwise. Got a bit of an anxiety disorder. ;_;

Doesn't happen as often with an S, but seeing an SS on the screen freaks me out sometimes. I really should stop paying attention to the percentages during a song's downtime.

There needs to be a skin or an option that hides all of that.. there probably is and i'm just ignorant.