Rate the signature above you

Zenophilious

9/10.

I like how the colors go with each other.

It gives a good feeling to me.

And also, it's the color motif of my avatar right now.

7/10 It looks nice, but I have no idea who they are, and it's too blue for me. (It's totally not obvious why I'm BUMP'ing this thread)

I think she's Rika Furude.

Hmm... It just doesn't look like her.

It's either her or Hanyuu. But now that I think about it...

Hanyuu has horns, so it might be her.

Anyway, 8/10.

I like the quote. It's one of the lines that made me laugh in the early chapters of Soul Eater. I love how Kid was just so obsessed with symmetry. And yes, I am pretty jealous with him being able to grab those high caliber guns.

7/10. It looks nice... It's also useful. But I have no idea what it's about.

I wanted a representation of the Helman Invasion of Leazas, where Dark Lord Noce, Dark Lore Ithere, and Dark Lord Satella participated. To know more, read Rance III. <3

7/10. Love the character and the song, but the colors don't seem to blend that well imo.

Does anyone else feel really weird while reading the past pages? Since the signature changes your past posts, you'll see rating with descriptions that make no sense.

8/10.

I love how clear it is, but Kumagawa looks distorted, if that's Kumagawa.

7/10. Love the character and the song, but the colors don't seem to blend that well imo.

Does anyone else feel really weird while reading the past pages? Since the signature changes your past posts, you'll see rating with descriptions that make no sense.

Your signature already answered that.

It's all fiction!

8/10, I like how simple it is while keeping a nice quality. 

Do you think this one would look better? Kumagawa is from a fanart, btw.

msbCKYN.png

I don't really see any differences. Or I'm just too sleepy to see the differences.

And yeah. It's pretty obvious that he's from a fanart.

Kumagawa would never wear something like that.

8/10 for Funyarinpa, since the colors don't really appeal to me. The light blue strikes my eyes. 

I don't really remember who Satella is, since it's been a loooong time since I last played the Rance series. She was... from Rance III, I think? Anyway, I like the art and if she is the same character as the one I'm thinking then I like her as well because her H-scene was awesome. 8.5/10

---

Btw, I'm sorry for constantly changing my signature (and avatar). I swear this will be the last one probably.