Hello! ╰( ^ ㅂ ^)╯

DayLighter

Hey Everyone! Daylighter here. I started playing VNs only recently and I found Fuwanovel last December 2012 through a blog(forgot the name lol). I joined this forum because SnowPoke said that I should :)

I play VNs Occasionally since I'm mainly a Light Novel Reader. I also watch Anime and I especially like VN adaptations.

I can't remember the title of the First VN I played 4 Years ago since I just tried out my friend's suggestion and I wasn't really into Novels that time but the first one I've ever gotten serious with was Little Busters (EX). I've only read a handful of VNs and I'm not even halfway through my List so I can't really Give a favorite VN, but so far I had the most fun with Osananajimi wa Daitouryou.

I don't really post a lot in forums but if I find the topic interesting enough, the thread is bound to become something like a chatbox ;)

EDIT: I found Fuwanovel thanks to Sakamoto-san's page "Visually Neko". ^^

Welcome to Fuwanovel Forums.

It's nice to have you here.

but the first one I've ever gotten serious with was Little Busters (EX)

btw, since you're playing LB(ex) right?

is the english patch already finished? :huh:

i've only played the first one because at that time, there is still no news for the translation of the Ex.

just recently, i discovered some translators working in Ex version.

Welcome to Fuwanovel Forums.

It's nice to have you here.

btw, since you're playing LB(ex) right?

is the english patch already finished? :huh:/>

i've only played the first one because at that time, there is still no news for the translation of the Ex.

just recently, i discovered some translators working in Ex version.

The new scenes and new routes aren't translated yet. I couldnt find torrents with seeds for the original LB at the time i dled it.

Welcome! Glad to have you with us. Besides Osananajimi wa Daitouryou, what kinds of VNs have you liked?

Let me tell you that that's the only VN he liked, because of his starship fetish.

But seriously, he said he's still thinking what to answer you :/ Forgive DayLighter for being shy and a tsundere most of the time.

Welcome Daylighter!

I'm also new here, but welcome to the community. You've already got an entertaining thread going here, I think you'll fit right in.

The new scenes and new routes aren't translated yet. I couldnt find torrents with seeds for the original LB at the time i dled it.

I'm anxiously awaiting a completed EX translation. Hopefully they will be completed soon. There should be some partial translations somewhere though... It's been a while since I've checked.

DON'T MAKE FUN OF LOLICONS!1!! Aaaanyways welcome Daylighter!

True, one must respect when the others like.

I support every Loli, be it starship or not! xD

Actually, he's not into lolis. As long as the character is a starship, he's fine

I'm anxiously awaiting a completed EX translation. Hopefully they will be completed soon. There should be some partial translations somewhere though... It's been a while since I've checked.

Same here. These 3 routes will finally end my LB expedition. LOL

You read light novels in Japanese? or the translated ones on baka-tsuki?

im reading oreimo vol 11 atm, but very slow (bcuz i am a slow reader -_- )

anyways welcome