Favourite Sports?

Chewy

Recurve archery!  :D

I don't have the stamina to run about, so a stationery sport like archery suits me very well. Although I didn't expect it to be this tiring when I decided to do it. In games, archers usually have low strength. That is not true, I can tell you that!  :P

Recurve archery!  :D

I don't have the stamina to run about, so a stationery sport like archery suits me very well. Although I didn't expect it to be this tiring when I decided to do it. In games, archers usually have low strength. That is not true, I can tell you that!  :P

I did archery before. Used a long bow. Killed my arms so yes i know.

For fun btw

I love to exercise my tongue and jaw, but my mood depends on what device I use. For instance, I exercise better with a tenderloin steak than warm porridge.

Well for a second I thought we were alike however I am gravely disappointed it seems.

At what? Simply because a sport is my favorite doesn't mean I play it (at all). My largest calorie output would still be my mouth, which is ironic to say the least.

Same here. However, I dont know why, but I never gain weight, nor do I grow. Apparently I got a great metabolism but I dont know.

To play: I don't really have anything at the moment.  I used to swim but I haven't done it in a long time.  Now I just mostly play pick-up games with friends (Racquetball, Basketball, etc.)  Honestly my favorite things to do are go walking/hiking in the woods during good seasons and cross-country skiing in winter. I tend to think the "everything in moderation" theory is best. 

To watch: Football (American) hands down, though I would never play it.  I watch some basketball too.  

Guest sakanaとkoeda

Soccer is cool. Archery and fencing are also interesting. Hockey on occasion, too.

All vicariously, of course.

I loved handball back in grade school. If I also count totally bs-ing official badminton play, that's about the extent of my sport participation. :P

Played soccer for years as a kid, quit when it got so competitive that it stopped being fun.  Still love the sport, though.  I've watched all of the World Cup matches that I could possibly watch, given my free time.  That overtime German goal against Argentina...so perfect!  Found out that the guy who scored the goal, Mario Götze, was a substitute.  Laughed so hard.

Esports!

Kappa

To watch: Football (the American kind), theres nothing that really compares with it. League of Legends

To play: League of Legends, basketball with friends... Air Hockey! Ever had hour long marathons of Air Hockey with some friends? It's a freaking awesome.

I used to inline skate with a group (you'll get harassed by teenagers around here if you don't. In the case they do, you'll be tempted to pick up your skates and run after them, which won't end well for you.) I might pick it up again since it keeps me so fit and it's fun. Also running is way too painful on my lower back.

I used to inline skate with a group (you'll get harassed by teenagers around here if you don't. In the case they do, you'll be tempted to pick up your skates and run after them, which won't end well for you.) I might pick it up again since it keeps me so fit and it's fun. Also running is way too painful on my lower back.

Any difference between skating and inline skating? I have no idea

I've always been a Football and Futsal(aka indoor football) guy all my life. I don't play it at the moment but I still love it. I kinda of lost the thrill to watch it though, I prefer to do it.

Futsal is common here as well. I like it as well. However i am only slightly above average

Futsal is common here as well. I like it as well. However i am only slightly above average

I'm better at Futsal than I am at football, I did reach 1st division in my last year at a Youth Team, then came college. And I gained weight because I stopped doing anything.

I'm better at Futsal than I am at football, I did reach 1st division in my last year at a Youth Team, then came college. And I gained weight because I stopped doing anything.

So its like my skills kept going up until college. Then my weight continued on for my skills

Will start rowing this year. I finally have some free time outside of my studies.

I used to be really good at sports in general since I did sport studies for 4 years.

I did 7 years of football/soccer (for 'muricans), 6 years of cross country skiing and have done badminton as an amateur for about 12 years and I still am.

As for watching, only during events.