Hey everyone ^^

Mikel

Hi, I'm Mikel

It's been some time since I found Fuwanovel while searching for some good Visual Novels in English. It was a great day, since it's really difficult to find good VN in English.

I already played Majikoi (waiting for Miyako's route), Hoshizora no Memoria and Clannad. And right now I'm in the middle of Tears to Tiara. I'm still new to the world of VNs, though I've been watching anime and reading manga since I was a kid.

Anyway, I've been lurking around Fuwanovel for some time and I finally decided to register and try to help in any way I can.

I hope to have a great time around here ^^

Hi, I'm Mikel

It's been some time since I found Fuwanovel while searching for some good Visual Novels in English. It was a great day, since it's really difficult to find good VN in English.

I already played Majikoi (waiting for Miyako's route), Hoshizora no Memoria and Clannad. And right now I'm in the middle of Tears to Tiara. I'm still new to the world of VNs, though I've been watching anime and reading manga since I was a kid.

Anyway, I've been lurking around Fuwanovel for some time and I finally decided to register and try to help in any way I can.

I hope to have a great time around here ^^

Hello and welcome!..

I've also first found Fuwan while browsing the web for english translated VNs.. And I am glad I did.. The people here are just amazing, and their love for VN is genuine ^^..

Again, we are glad o have you here ^^

Hello and welcome, Hoshizora no Memoria is my FAVORITE VN (damn, I really should stop using this bad pun!)

And since you played Clannad, I can highly recommend Little Busters, that VN really is a KEY to my heart (I PROMISE TO STOP USING BAD PUNS AFTER THIS!)

Anyway... have a nice stay.

Thanks for the welcome ^^

Hahaha, I don't think those puns are bad, it actually made me laugh. Although until I read the pun about KEY I didn't understand the FAVORITE one.

Before I started Tears to Tiara I was between this one and Little Busters, so I'll probably start Little Busters next

Thanks for the welcome ^^

Hahaha, I don't think those puns are bad, it actually made me laugh. Although until I read the pun about KEY I didn't understand the FAVORITE one.

Before I started Tears to Tiara I was between this one and Little Busters, so I'll probably start Little Busters next

Hoshimem is made by Favorite.

Hello and welcome, Hoshizora no Memoria is my FAVORITE VN (damn, I really should stop using this bad pun!)

And since you played Clannad, I can highly recommend Little Busters, that VN really is a KEY to my heart (I PROMISE TO STOP USING BAD PUNS AFTER THIS!)

Anyway... have a nice stay.

'

In terms of art though, Koi Choco has the best sprite and Mashiro-Iro uses the best color palette

Heya Mikel, just started posting here today as well, nice to meet you! Should you be taking suggestions, I'd go with what Steve told you too (he's got a pretty good taste >.<). And if you would, please tell me if Tears to Tiara is likeable enough, since it seems pretty long and I've kinda put it on hold indefinitely.

Thanks for the recommendations, SnowPoke, I also thought of those, but I think there is no English translation yet.

Nice to meet you too Sieg, I've been playing Tears to Tiara for 5 hours, and is more SRPG than I thought. If you like these kind of games, you should try it, although in my case, that will make me take longer to finish it, because I like to train and level everyone up hahaha.

Thanks for the recommendations, SnowPoke, I also thought of those, but I think there is no English translation yet.

Nice to meet you too Sieg, I've been playing Tears to Tiara for 5 hours, and is more SRPG than I thought. If you like these kind of games, you should try it, although in my case, that will make me take longer to finish it, because I like to train and level everyone up hahaha.

Actually I am just copying Steve~

Koi Choco is made by sprite/fairys while Mashiro-Iro is made by Palette

Guess I'll try it after I finish what I'm playing right now, I really liked disgea 1 and 2 (haven't played the others yet), so I'll try it a little harder since they're a little similar (the combat at least).

Hi Daeyamati, my first VN was Maji de Watashi Ni Koi Shinasai (or Majikoi).

I've only played 3 VNs right now, so I'm not sure.

I think Clannad has the best plot of all the VNs I've read, Hoshizora no Memoria has the best art.

So, right now I don't have a favorite, I liked them all at different levels.

Hi Daeyamati, my first VN was Maji de Watashi Ni Koi Shinasai (or Majikoi).

I've only played 3 VNs right now, so I'm not sure.

I think Clannad has the best plot of all the VNs I've read, Hoshizora no Memoria has the best art.

So, right now I don't have a favorite, I liked them all at different levels.

If you like drama, go play Ef~