The Central Pokemon Topic

Stray Cat

Perfect Hasty Frogadier ♀  :D (31/x/31/31/31/31)

Currently EV Training it (thanks, insomnia).  I was originally gonna try for a Flawless, then thought, "Eh, I'm waaaaaay too lazy to try that," and just stopped.

Really didn't take as long as I thought it would, thanks to miraculously finding a female Frogadier with Protean and 3 perfect IVs pretty early on.

EDIT: And level 100.  I know, I only needed to get it to level 50, buuuuut...dat 377 speed...

I really have to thank Nintendo for making the mirage spots a thing. It is totally reasonable and not frustrating at all to hide some pokemon and items in spots, which might or might not appear every 24 hours!  

Some of you might say: "But Texas, 24 hours? That sounds like a lot of time..." but don't worry about that. You can make perfect use of that time, by scanning and searching pokemon you really want over a hundred times via DexNav! 

By the time you're getting brain damage from the never changing imagery and blisters all over your thumb for slightly moving the not overly-sensitive control stick, you might or might not find a pokemon, which is barely good enough for usage!  

What a blast. 

Here's a little interesting article I found of an interview with pokémon series producer Junichi Masuda about X/Y... It's nearly a year old but informative of what went inside of the producer's mind when designing the game.
http://www.gameinformer.com/b/features/archive/2014/02/14/afterwords-unabridged-pokemon-x-and-y.aspx

Here's a little interesting article I found of an interview with pokémon series producer Junichi Masuda about X/Y... It's nearly a year old but informative of what went inside of the producer's mind when designing the game.

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/features/archive/2014/02/14/afterwords-unabridged-pokemon-x-and-y.aspx

The fact that Masuda loves Pokemon-Amie made me laugh.  I thought I was one of the weird people that was obsessed with it, but since one of the major forces behind Pokemon loves is, too, I feel a little less weird about it.  Doesn't hurt that the stats affection provide are borderline broken, IMO.  Still, it only affects singleplayer, so things being broken don't really matter.

Okay, sorry for the double post, but I actually have something important to talk about!

If you have ORAS and paid for Pokémon Bank, you'll be able to get Hidden Ability Meganiums, Typhlosions, and Feraligatrs if you access your Pokémon Bank account between February 27 and November 30, 2015.

Source

Moar free HA starters  ^_^

EDIT: Apparently it's not just ORAS, it also includes XY, too.  Herp derp.

Okay, sorry for the double post, but I actually have something important to talk about!

If you have ORAS and paid for Pokémon Bank, you'll be able to get Hidden Ability Meganiums, Typhlosions, and Feraligatrs if you access your Pokémon Bank account between February 27 and November 30, 2015.

Source

Moar free HA starters  ^_^

What about Hidden Ability Serperior, Emboar, and Samurott?  The codes are on serebii, I already got 2 of them :scottsune: , but I still need to get Samurott before it's too late.

• 2 weeks later...

What about Hidden Ability Serperior, Emboar, and Samurott?  The codes are on serebii, I already got 2 of them :scottsune: , but I still need to get Samurott before it's too late.

Samurott code went live a few days ago via the Pokémon newsletter, and it's POKEMON503.  Friggin' Nintendo and their hinting that it would be a player-unique one-use code...

By the way, if anyone wants to get a Diancie and missed the chance to get a code for it, head to the Pokémon trading subreddit and make a thread.  I just got one, and all I had to do was DexNav in ORAS to get HA Pokémon with 4 Egg Moves.  Doubt that's too common, but apparently you can get one for around 2 Masterballs, so there's no reason not to get one if you want one.

Samurott code went live a few days ago via the Pokémon newsletter, and it's POKEMON503.  Friggin' Nintendo and their hinting that it would be a player-unique one-use code...

By the way, if anyone wants to get a Diancie and missed the chance to get a code for it, head to the Pokémon trading subreddit and make a thread.  I just got one, and all I had to do was DexNav in ORAS to get HA Pokémon with 4 Egg Moves.  Doubt that's too common, but apparently you can get one for around 2 Masterballs, so there's no reason not to get one if you want one.

It's Hidden Ability isn't that great in my opinion.

To get the Diancie code, you had to pre-order the game right? I pre-ordered but didn't get the code. Reasons why I hate GameStop.

It's Hidden Ability isn't that great in my opinion.

To get the Diancie code, you had to pre-order the game right? I pre-ordered but didn't get the code. Reasons why I hate GameStop.

You had to specifically ask for the card, not even pre-order.  At least that's how it worked for me. 

• 2 months later...

there is a central pokemon topic...nice. 

I am sad since I didn't pick up the game until after the eon ticket was done being given away.

I don't really focus though on EV training...just interesting runs and teams.

there is a central pokemon topic...nice. 

I am sad since I didn't pick up the game until after the eon ticket was done being given away.

Go to your local college, or the closest one to your residence.  If you don't get an Eon Ticket streetpass there, then something is wrong and that college is terrible.

• 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I will be quite saddened if we do not get a main game in the series again before the 3DS dies out. I have no intent to buy the next nintendo system (not after all the nintendo of America censorship bullshit) so it would be nice to play one last pokemon game before I quit nintendo. It is the 20th anniversary so they'd be crazy not to release one...I think that's the reason they didn't have a main or remake last year. At least I hope...I'm expecting them to announce something around E3 but will have to wait and see.