The Central Pokemon Topic

Stray Cat

Much News:

1. Demo has a secret battle, where you fight Team Aqua/Magma.  It occurs randomly and can be selected from the menu but yields no prize. 
  2. There will be a dual pack release of both games for $80 on Amazon (Details Here)
  3. Diancie is now available at Gamestop until November 16th (Details Here)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LW_J5_eYwRk

Much News:

1. Demo has a secret battle, where you fight Team Aqua/Magma.  It occurs randomly and can be selected from the menu but yields no prize. 
  2. There will be a dual pack release of both games for $80 on Amazon (Details Here)
  3. Diancie is now available at Gamestop until November 16th (Details Here)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LW_J5_eYwRk

man it sucks living in a small town i don't have a gamestop unless i decide to drive for two hours.

For me, R/S/E was the one generation that I wasn't super involved in, falling somewhere between my young adoration and obsession with the series and when I finally reached that aged where I wasn't embarrassed to openly admit I still liked it. So there's not much of a nostalgia factor for me personally, just the excitement and obligatory purchase I make for all Pokemon games in the main series.

Was R/S/E the highlight of the series for any of you?

RSE for me was probably the highlight since it was the last game I played just for fun, but I was starting to get competitive and more involved in the series. RSE and FRLG where the point where I believe I changed from playing for fun (thought that's still pretty much what I do) to truly playing (team building, EV, etc.). 

Looking back aside from my first game (which was Gold), it's probably the one I have the fondest memories of. 

My favorite Pokemon Game was and will always be Pokemon Colosseum, because motorcycles, explosions and coat-physics. Nintendo really should remake this game already.

But aside from that, I always liked Hoenn the most. I'm a water maniac and can't get enough ocean. And there is so much cool stuff in that ocean... I wonder if they'll change how Mirage Island works, I hope they leave it as it is.

Team Magma IGN literally listed "Too much water" as one of two negatives in their ORAS review. This is clearly a serious problem, and we should all cancel our pre-orders immediately.

Holy fuck, it's like IGN is trying to embrace the caricature they've become. 

OMG these pictures are the best thing to ever come from IGN:

oOu7UXA.jpg

Holy fuck, it's like IGN is trying to embrace the caricature they've become. 

They're trying to take Kotaku's spot as the #1 laughing stock of the gaming industry. It's a tall order given how unashamedly awful Kotaku is, but this is a step in the right direction.

so guys I was never really interested in all the IV stuff and things like that but i was looking at all the new stuff and thought hey this might be fun and i honestly think this is harder to grasp then all the concepts that i have ever been taught in school. 

so guys I was never really interested in all the IV stuff and things like that but i was looking at all the new stuff and thought hey this might be fun and i honestly think this is harder to grasp then all the concepts that i have ever been taught in school. 

IV's aren't important unless you wanna seriously dive into competitive battling, you don't lose anything by ignoring them while you play the game. And EV's were made much simpler in X&Y, I'm assuming that simplicity will carry over to ORAS (and even those are unnecessary if you're just interested in single player).

IV's aren't important unless you wanna seriously dive into competitive battling, you don't lose anything by ignoring them while you play the game. And EV's were made much simpler in X&Y, I'm assuming that simplicity will carry over to ORAS (and even those are unnecessary if you're just interested in single player).

I realize it's pointless but when i was a kid i was ahh this game is so cool i can catch little creature then they become monsters. now i can appreciate how amazing the creation and playing of this game is.

I realize it's pointless but when i was a kid i was ahh this game is so cool i can catch little creature then they become monsters. now i can appreciate how amazing the creation and playing of this game is.

I personally just got into is seriously in B/W 2.    X/Y made everything so much easier, especially that destiny not, so it's not nearly as hard anymore, though still time consuming. 

Also: 

tumblr_nf9echXDle1rrkrgko1_500.png

original.jpg