Loli Discussion

Nosebleed

We fall between them we are neither enemy nor ally.

so basically both sides want us death :P

Yep. Better defend ourselves.

Of course, our enemy is not non-loli lovers, people are free to like whatever they want, we can't interfere with that.

Or enemy, is the loli defilers, the ones who say bad things about lolis publicy, our mission is to bring holy justice upon those bastards. B)

hahahahahaha. I shall help your just cause :D

For as long as I breath, I vow my life to protect the sacred land of The Loli Valhalla. I, Antares, shall bring about a pain that even hell can't endure to those Loli Haters who dare defy us. *Raises a Katana in the air*

BTW, Does anyone know how to post pics when you're on Mobile?

For as long as I breath, I vow my life to protect the sacred land of The Loli Valhalla. I, Antares, shall bring about a pain that even hell can't endure to those Loli Haters who dare defy us. *Raises a Katana in the air*

I almost fell off where I am sitting with the BTW. I mean after such a deep and passionate speech and then a slightly funny quiestion. The anticlimactic end was a bit weird

Doubt you can. Never tried so I wouldn't know.

I almost fell off where I am sitting with the BTW. I mean after such a deep and passionate speech and then a slightly funny quiestion. The anticlimactic end was a bit weird

Doubt you can. Never tried so I wouldn't know.

*Grins and laughs* It got out that facepalm reaction I was looking for so it ok!^^

We can use commentment like that around here. I will give you deployment orders shortly.

Thanks Flutterz! ^^

*Grins and laughs* It got out that facepalm reaction I was looking for so it ok!^^

A hint is to not intentionally double post and fit everything on the same post. Moderators crack down on that pretty quickly. If you want to quote more than 1 person, press the Multiquote and choose which one. If you forget something, edit it.