August 2014 MotM!

Tay

I'd like to announce our August 2014 Member of the Month!

This award is shared between Krill, maefdom, nosebleed,,and kaguya for their excellent work on the VN lexicon. We have several coders ready to help implement it on the front site, we're just waiting for host access to begin.

Great job, guys! Thanks for such good work!

Heeeeh. Doesn't seem like the other three are on the MOTM archive, though. 

It's a limitation of the software. Krill started the project, so his name was listed first, but I included the whole group in the note (the orange "N") and in this topic.

In my eyes, they all equally deserve the award. Great job, everybody.

yay thanx and yeah i may have started that project but the lions share of the work was split between everyone else all i did was write ups for the game types and a few for random word entries that all had to be heavily edited by maefdom and nosebleed  and kaguya, since even as a native English speaker my language skills are made of fail. i did have a blast working on it and goofing off in the google doc with the others though.

Congratulations! Time to make my obligatory Evangelion reference:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyFQVZ2h0V8

But seriously thanks for your work, as well as Nosebleed's, Maefdom's, Kaguya's  contributions. Now when somebody says a character is Dandere I don't have to nod my head in agreement without actually knowing what they're talking about.