I started Little Busters But...

Dark Ariel7

After playing it for a while some things are just getting to me too much. Like at the sleepover. That was the perfect chance for pervy developments. The whole time I was cursing the all ages nature of the novel. Also, the lack of icha icha to look forward to really has me down. I am totally losing steam. I think I may be too far into eroge to play normal Vns. Still, the Vn itself is pretty good so I will alsmost certainly end up finishing at least one route.

Also, does Little Busters extacy start from the same place and just add more stuff or is it like a sequel. Is it a patch or a standalone game. 

Now this is an interesting opinion - I might not agree with it, but it's definitely refreshing after all the ero hate. :D

I think you're good, though - most of VNs still have h-content in them, whether it is necessary or not! As for Ecstasy, it is exactly the same as far as I know, save for new routes and the h-content, obviously. Furthermore, you have to read the whole original before you get to the three new routes, so yes, it does start at the same place. :)

So what you are telling me is that its pointless to even play Little Busters because Ecstasy is so much better?

But I do love eroge. Its not so much the scenes themselves. I mean I sometimes on rare accoasion just skip them. Its the aura before and after. And I do love the fan service. You know as long as its not way over the top.

No. Play little Busters. Think of Ecstasy as an expansion. It just adds a few more easter eggs and three routes that you can just get into. Theres even an option at the start of EX asking if you've already finished the original Little Busters! and would like to play it with the extra routes unlocked.

LB H-scenes...

Oh noes. That BGM is still haunting me. >_<

I like H-scenes, for me romance without them usually feels incomplete and disappointing. However, Key is probably the only case where I actually prefer non-ero versions. Seriously.

I'm not sure how much was changed in LB EX though, from what I heard there were some minor changes/addition to the original routes beside the H-scenes. I didn't check it myself though, after reading EX a little, I decided to wait for the TL in the end.

After playing it for a while some things are just getting to me too much. Like at the sleepover. That was the perfect chance for pervy developments. The whole time I was cursing the all ages nature of the novel. Also, the lack of icha icha to look forward to really has me down. I am totally losing steam. I think I may be too far into eroge to play normal Vns. Still, the Vn itself is pretty good so I will alsmost certainly end up finishing at least one route.

Also, does Little Busters extacy start from the same place and just add more stuff or is it like a sequel. Is it a patch or a standalone game. 

Ah, I share the same fate my friend. I completed Rin's first route closed the game for a some days and am going through Komari's route now. 

It is a slice of life which becomes boring after a while as there is no mystery or suspense. Simply put, it's not as engaging.