Greetings

IHS88

Hello everyone,

After searching for some information about a translation project I was interested in I saw there were interesting and funny people here so I decided to join. In my spare time I enjoy reading manga, watching anime and the occasional VN, though I have had less and less time for that... - _ - Hopefully this will change soon. I hope to get to know as many creative/crazy ppl as possible.
TTFN : )

Welcome to Fuwa, soon to be the promised Loli Land! Have a loli:

jv0I8Xv.jpg

If you're looking for recommendations, I strongly recommend you read Umineko no Naku Koro ni.

Hope you have fun and I'll see you around.

You should also join the best group at fuwa!:

Photochop_zps5c76baae.jpg

I like your enthusiasm! Good job! ^_^

I thank you for the spoon, moe, and chibi Saber. : ) While I do love FSN, that spoon is damn elegant. ^ ^

Regarding what I've read, well I must admit I've only read around 10 or more VN's, most of which aren't worth mentioning, due to sub-par plots and character development... (for my taste) that which I really did enjoy reading was: Tsukihime(and all of the bonus discs and such), FSN, Sharin no Kuni, Eien no Aselia. there maybe one more to complete the top 5 list, but I can't remember the name. Also Tsukihime was the first one I ever read.
I thank you for the loli invitations, however I think I'm not that big of an loli enthusiast. : )

Also Hazel-Bun, Momo ftw! : )

Hello, there. Welcome to fuwanovel  ;)

Did the translation project happen to be the Miyako route? Just a wild guess. Anyway, this place is essentially an online otaku rehab center so I'm sure you won't be disappointed.

I thank you for the loli invitations, however I think I'm not that big of an loli enthusiast. : )

Good booy

Enjoy the forums and see you around~

I thank you for the spoon, moe, and chibi Saber. : ) While I do love FSN, that spoon is damn elegant. ^ ^

Regarding what I've read, well I must admit I've only read around 10 or more VN's, most of which aren't worth mentioning, due to sub-par plots and character development... (for my taste) that which I really did enjoy reading was: Tsukihime(and all of the bonus discs and such), FSN, Sharin no Kuni, Eien no Aselia. there maybe one more to complete the top 5 list, but I can't remember the name. Also Tsukihime was the first one I ever read.

Also Hazel-Bun, Momo ftw! : )

Don't worry, you'll have time to do more and more VNs.

Yeah DimDito it is the Miyako route. ^ ^
Though I am studying to be an English professor the Majikoi team probably doesn't need any more proof readers, I probably won't be offering them my services, just positive energy and gratitude for their tireless work... 

Osu!Osu! welcome n have fun

enjoy a pun

Being struck by lightning is a shocking experience!

Do you like traps? If you do, you are one step closer to a paradise on earth.

While I do appreciate that a certain lvl of effort and creativity is required to pull off a trap, I am not a fan of traps, and as the poet once wrote 'hey, whatever floats your boat'. : ) You will find my tastes are somewhat plebeian in comparison to some other members. On a semi-related topic Tsundere FTW!! : )

Welcome, Lord Momo of the Momo Dynasty, to our humble abode. Do find youself at home, won't you please?

I am deeply moved with your greeting and offer my sincerest thanks. *Bows deeply* here is a quote I respect deeply as a gift.

(I had to make it since every image search of the quote displayed weed for some reason) xD

2qp86.jpg

I thank you for the VN reccomendations, and while G-senjou no Maou and Grisaia no Kajitsu are on my to read list, I'm not sure about Umineko no Naku Koro ni...

thank's :)

if you get some trouble both of them, you can PM me or write a topic in here.

we'll help as much as possible :)