Yumiko Sakaki route praise thread?

What did you think of it?

it was great you did a good job  :D 

Apparently someone makes "Grisaia no Meikyu Strap with Charm".  Don't really know what a "strap with charm" is, but whatever.  Behold the Yumiko version.

10173947.jpg

hmmmmm.....i really wish i could get that here...why can't we have these nice stuff :P 

What kind of straps? Straps for phones?

Think it might be for a cell phone, but I'm not sure.  I copied/pasted the exact title from the page, hence the brackets.  Can't find the original page I found it on anymore, but I found other sites that have it.

hmmmmm.....i really wish i could get that here...why can't we have these nice stuff :P

You can get it on Amazon or AmiAmi (apparently it's some Japanese hobby shop).

Think it might be for a cell phone, but I'm not sure.  I copied/pasted the exact title from the page, hence the brackets.  Can't find the original page I found it on anymore, but I found other sites that have it.

You can get it on Amazon or AmiAmi (apparently it's some Japanese hobby shop).

From what I saw it seemed like a cellphone strap that ends with a circular badge-like charm as they call it with your heroine of choice stamped. This is my speculation after seeing the AmiAmi site.

From what I saw it seemed like a cellphone strap that ends with a circular badge-like charm as they call it with your heroine of choice stamped. This is my speculation after seeing the AmiAmi site.

Yeah, that sounds about right.  The AmiAmi site was the only one I didn't thoroughly inspect  xD

Crap, I'm so sorry!  Didn't mean to wave it in front of your face or anything.  Really need to look at people's locations before I post stuff like that.

you don't have to be sorry you didn't do anything wrong bud really

Did you just accidentally offend someone on the internet?

How dare you.

nah it's not offensive

This thread might eventually get moved to Games and Chatter if it keeps being off-topic, though.  Lets get back to praising Yumiko.

She has so much style she's the only girl at Mihama Academy that can pull off wearing a tie.

5524-745098260.jpg

The pains of trying to use sarcasm with text...

Poe's law, man.  That's why I always use [/sarcasm] after any sarcastic statement.

Zenophilius is right guys. My waifu is to be taken seriously. 

Lol the swag she carries is on level 9000

This thread might eventually get moved to Games and Chatter if it keeps being off-topic, though.  Lets get back to praising Yumiko.

She has so much style she's the only girl at Mihama Academy that can pull off wearing a tie.

5524-745098260.jpg