Yumiko Sakaki route praise thread?

Sakaki Yumiko's personality for me is very charming. Unlike any other heroine, she is a very honest, pretty, and cool character to go for. She is one of my favorite characters in Grisaia along side with Amane (which is btw my display pic).

In terms of her story, I think I pretty much liked it. It's like what you see in dramas where the actor and actress leave home to escape their families just to let them approve of their relationship at the end. But over all it has its own charm and a very fun read. For me, the best story for the game is on Sachi's route. Made me cry actually.

Overall, Sakaki Yumiko's route is a good read and it doesn't disappoint me.

Well I used to be Amane. I mean, my name is Roach, see what I did there?

I saw what you did there but i' not sure if I'm amused.

Amane is very cute to me, and her tits are the best. Her deredere personality turned out too flat for my liking though. It's always sweet and I don't have much of a sweet tooth. I enjoy spicy and sour food thrown in the mix.

Thankfully, Michiru had all of that.

As much as I love Amane, let's not turn this into a Amane praise route HMN and Meogii won't like it. But I can still say that Amane is the best.

Sakaki Yumiko's personality for me is very charming. Unlike any other heroine, she is a very honest, pretty, and cool character to go for. She is one of my favorite characters in Grisaia along side with Amane (which is btw my display pic).

In terms of her story, I think I pretty much liked it. It's like what you see in dramas where the actor and actress leave home to escape their families just to let them approve of their relationship at the end. But over all it has its own charm and a very fun read. For me, the best story for the game is on Sachi's route. Made me cry actually.

Overall, Sakaki Yumiko's route is a good read and it doesn't disappoint me.

You my friend deserve 30 bonus points.

Well thought praise of my wife!

As much as I love Amane, let's not turn this into a Amane praise route HMN and Meogii won't like it. But I can still say that Amane is the best.

you can always make a thread about praising amane's route but you'll forever be looked at as a copycat

I saw what you did there but i' not sure if I'm amused.

I don't think I was praising her as much as giving an objective view, why she fell off my radar and was replaced.  :(

Besides, I'm not afraid of that HMN clown!

Well I used to be Amane. I mean, my name is Roach, see what I did there?

Too soon.  It'll never not be too soon, either.  Shamefur dispray.

I don't think I was praising her as much as giving an objective view, why she fell off my radar and was replaced.  :(

Besides, I'm not afraid of that HMN clown!

you're a taco what do you know about life?

and it's natural not to be afraid of me since i'm younger than you  <_<

Oh snap.  Is there a catfight going down in here?  I mean, HMN's a dude, but...

*sits down and pulls out popcorn* This should be interesting.

Also, so my post isn't spam:

AB2D6DB7F3ECB503D925A9DEEC8CDB6C_B800_24

you're a taco what do you know about life?

and it's natural not to be afraid of me since i'm younger than you   <_<

I'm a taco. I know who likes eating tacos and who doesn't.

Tacos age differently than Palestinians. 

Oh snap.  Is there a catfight going down in here?  I mean, HMN was a dude, but...

*sits down and pulls out popcorn* This should be interesting.

Fixed 

I see what you did there ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

What is this, Gender Bender week?  Seriously.  I change my profile pic to Brosuke and almost all the frequenters of this thread change their pic's gender.

It's quite so. Avatars give me a bigger impression of people than the way they type as well... 

I see what you did there ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

What is this, Gender Bender week?  Seriously.  I change my profile pic to Brosuke and almost all the frequenters of this thread change their pic's gender.

It's quite so. Avatars give me a bigger impression of people than the way they type as well... 

HMN and Taco changed their Avatars and everyone went with the flow.

Once upon a time I was kazama shouichi a person who's free like the wind but then one night a shooting star passed by and I wished to be an idoru but I turned into a mahou shoujo------I mean now I'm hatsune miku I think that clears up everything
Also admit guys you know that my profile pic is amazing it's just perfect~~~

I'll edit in a yumiko pic later lol

EDIT:

gkt002_zpsd763cd9a.jpg

done!

I'm a taco. I know who likes eating tacos and who doesn't.
Tacos age differently than Palestinians.

Sounds legit

I'll edit in a yumiko pic later lol

Good look. You'll be surrounded by a pack of hyenas waiting to tear your clothes off here. 

BTW since there aren't any other Grisaia threads alive right now except this one; and counting in the sad fact that we are running out of Yumiko pictures (unless we start ripping through all the sequels), I vote for permission to post anything Yumiko related including and not limited to the other girl's relations with Yumiko.