• Kurome
    • Lubock
    • Chelsea
    • Senryuu, Seryuu
    • Najenda
    • Bols
    • Run
    • Wave
  2. 2. Manga Readers: What will Mine's fate be?

• Killed by Esdeath
    • Kills Esdeath
    • Survives but doesn't Kill Esdeath
    • Survives but Tatsumi dies
    • Mein will survive and reign as the new Queen and everyone will bow down to her and praise her as the Goddess she is.
    • Mine dies by someone other than Esdeath
  3. 3. Who's your favorite pairing?

• Tatsumi x Mine - They're actually a couple...
    • Tatsumi x Esdeath - ...who aren't as hot as this pairing...
    • Tatsumi x Akame ...but If only Akame had more lines...
    • Wave x Kurome ...then they'd be like this (future) duo...
    • Tatsumi x Bulat - ...p.s. we all regret Bulat's death.

This poll is closed to new votes

^ Mein is gonna get fucking killed by Esdese. Otherwise, that big jumpo dude will smash her apart. I think that'd be a good idea. That way Esdese 'may' feel the sorrow that ... whatever the hero's name is. And she can also take the virginity of ... whatever that hero's name is.

If she must die, and I believe she does, this is not a bad way to go. 

She's my favorite. I mean she's damn cool and all. But what more is that a lot of people are attracted to her and Esdese. Taking out Esdese now is probably a poor choice since she has more potential to go against with ... whatever the hero's name is. Plus the evil minister and whatever other more powerful enemies out there. I want Esdese to team up with the rest of the team! I mean I just see it coming. Maybe she should with Mein alive and we can see some jealousy and cat fights, lol. That'd be nice. THEN MEIN DIES!

She's my favorite. I mean she's damn cool and all. But what more is that a lot of people are attracted to her and Esdese. Taking out Esdese now is probably a poor choice since she has more potential to go against with ... whatever the hero's name is. Plus the evil minister and whatever other more powerful enemies out there. I want Esdese to team up with the rest of the team! I mean I just see it coming. Maybe she should with Mein alive and we can see some jealousy and cat fights, lol. That'd be nice. THEN MEIN DIES!

This would actually be beautiful. But alas reality is a cruel mistress. Or more specifically wrong genre for that development. I would love for that to happen though.

Chelsea really was not given enough screentime nor character development to ever warrant sad feelings in my opinion. She was the one they killed off simply to lay down the law, which is that people are going to die and you should watch yourself before you get fucking rekt. 

Bulat, however, made me very sad. Why must all the bros die? Even our green-headed bro died too. D: 

Chelsea really was not given enough screentime nor character development to ever warrant sad feelings in my opinion. She was the one they killed off simply to lay down the law, which is that people are going to die and you should watch yourself before you get fucking rekt. 

Bulat, however, made me very sad. Why must all the bros die? Even our green-headed bro died too. D: 

Gurren all over again.

Who even cares for Chel-whatever. Bulat had so much more to him.