Little Busters Ecstasy Giveaway + Treasure Hunt!

OriginalRen

Updated.

The cutoff for signing up for the activity is tomorrow at 7:00pm CST seeing as the weekend will be finished. Anyone else who is interested in the drawing for the game is still welcome to sign up, however any sign-ups after the time listed will NOT be eligible for the runner-up prize.

Last call!

Crap- Wait.

The cutoff has ended!

That means your cutting off is over, as in, you're taking people in now. Yeah. That's totally what that is.

Really though, it's too late, isn't it? It is, isn't it? Can I be a super special exception? I'll be good, I promise. Of course, if you wanna stick to cut-offs and stuff like that, it's cool. These things happen.

Crap- Wait.

That means your cutting off is over, as in, you're taking people in now. Yeah. That's totally what that is.

Really though, it's too late, isn't it? It is, isn't it? Can I be a super special exception? I'll be good, I promise. Of course, if you wanna stick to cut-offs and stuff like that, it's cool. These things happen.

Got you.

The drawing will take place this Thursday, July 24th @ 4:00pm CST.

I will post the details of the live stream when I find that out. Check back a little later.

Is it a must to tune in for the stream? I don't really want to wake up at 5am in the morning...

Regardless of what happens to me and this site, I am not one to go back on my word. Here is the list of randomly generated numbers for each of you:

1. Mephisto

2. Katatsumuri

3. GetterEmperor

4. Vemocleus

5. IceD

6. Seventhfonist425

7. Tenkuru

8. Monkeysrumble

9. Nagisa-Fawkes

10. Izzy

11. Roach

12. Hsmsful

13. Zakamutt

15. Suikashoujo

16. DarkGrifter

17. Nosebleed

18. Krill

19. Dawnwolf

20. DrKleiner

21. Starkweather

22. ~K.S~

23. Scars Unseen

24. Flutterz

25. The Major

26. Dark Ariel7

27. Ceris

28. FruitsPunchSamurai

29. CMGarcia

The drawing will still take place on Thursday @ 4:00pm CST (16,00h) in the following stream channel:

http://www.hitbox.tv/originalrenfuwanovel

I'll post the winner in here after it's done. Thanks.

Internet still down. Drawing postponed. Have a good day.

...Yeah, I gotta bring it up. It feels like you're really feeling down. I realize yeah, you said you'd go through with the whole thing and whatever, but if you're really feeling down, you're free to just take a break. Considering how this was all your decision, you have no obligation to be doing anything for us. Of course, if I'm wrong, feel free to tell me, but at this point, I'm just worried you're forcing yourself to do things you don't want to do. At the very least, if you're feeling down and there's anything we can help with, I'm sure most of us would be willing. Pretty sure most of us would prefer you not feel so down.