Greetings, I hope we can have a healthy relationship

Exult

First of all, I would love to thank Fuwanovel for posting some of the games in a certain website that allows me to download them with ease.

Well since this is my first time here I will mention the VN that brought me to the art of such a glorious thing. Katawa Shounjo, story felt complete to me and it was hard to delete it away from my laptop since it created such a bond. I used to read books and even didn't think about manga, but when i came to such a visual novel it piqued my interest of how narrow sighted I was. How I kept my imagination in a small box refusing to expand it. I was stubborn and thought that only words is what a person would ever need to satisfy their thirst of "another world"

Katawa Shounjo has remained on the top of the list neck in neck with G Senjou no Maou. Sorry if I made you bored or if you think I'm weird, I will still like to become friends with you ^_^

BTW: super cool anime Sword Art Online, most of you probably heard about it but if you didn't it's a great anime and I recommend you to watch it.

Welcome! Katawa Shoujo was my entry VN as well. It definitely changed my life and remains one of my all-time favorites. Which was your first route? Which have you played? Have a favorite?

PS: Sword Art Online was wonderful.

I did all routes but I skipped Rin's.

first: Emi (It was good it was like sampling an appetizer before the grand meal)

second: Shizune (Didn't really hit me so hard but provided me entertainment for what was yet to come)

third: Hanako (I went through the bad ending first so it hit me hard...I also went through the good ending later and was still left satisfied.)

fourth: Lily (God...This girl was the reason why I didn't want to go and do Rin's path...Her story line gave me the "Grand Final" "Main Course" I still had nostalgia with Hanako since they were together alot but it only stimulated the situation to the point I knew VN's was something I'm gonna start doing now. I was happy I chose her last and left her last.

Don't get me wrong, From Emi to Lily, If I skipped one of them or left it alone I won't be here right now. Lily was my favorite but each girl contributed to the greatest of my expectation and I couldn't possibly ask for more.

The order they came to was least to great but by a small margin.

Why I left Rin and didn't complete her story?

Simple...the path I took gave me a the least to greatest feeling... creating an insane experience overall...

If Rin was a tad better than Lily, I don't think I would be emotionally stable anymore. If she was a tad less than Lily, I would feel irritated and grow some resent to the VN.

Katawa was very well done, but I'm not too into H scenes in games, especially with something like Katawa. I did Rin and Emi's arcs. I loved Rin's story, and Emi was solid.

Haven't seen SAO yet, I hear the first half was great but the second half falls apart. Any truth to that? And I'm a huge fan of anything Shaft animates, Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei being my favorite anime.

I am not so crazy for H-Scenes as well but I do feel they hold some kind of significance in the VN. It makes it look more real than rather another fairy tell novel, if you catch my drift...But even without the H-scenes my experience wouldn't have changed at all.

SAO:

the second part wasn't a let down, they just drifted too far from the foundation of what made SOA unique. But I would say it was like the first part of SOA was on 6 gear and they shifted to 5 gear.

First part was incredible and the second part was...not so strong. Would explain why but even if I don't add spoilers it is possible it could ruin the full enjoyment of it.

Overall: They probably miscalculated the timing of the end.

Welcome and glad you liked katawa shoujo!

It was my entry VN and it really changed me for the better after the emotional shock it caused me :)/>

I'm planning on watching SAO as well as my friends recommend it but I have a lot to watch and so little time.