Akinator

Niko

I just played it with Rin from Love Live (shoutout to Ceris, lol) and he got it after one failure, but there was no uploaded picture in the database

I'm the one who submitted her and her picture is pending. You got it after 1 failure? I usually get 3 failures before he can get Rin, and always ends up guessing Honoka at least one of the times. I'm probably going to need to submit some questions on her and Hayano since neither were in the database.

The image I submitted was just her MAL profile picture.

196147.jpg

"Is your character known for giving great handjobs?" 
He actually asked that question....

He guessed Akane with very little questions, though that was kind of within my expectations. But he did get me, didn't expect him to have guessed Maria Otonashi from HakoMari that quickly. Although he couldn't guess characters from other less well-kown light novels such as Gekkou and Iris on Rainy Days.

"Is your character known for giving great handjobs?" 

He actually asked that question....

He guessed Akane with very little questions, though that was kind of within my expectations. But he did get me, didn't expect him to have guessed Maria Otonashi from HakoMari that quickly. Although he couldn't guess characters from other less well-kown light novels such as Gekkou and Iris on Rainy Days.

I got him with Daiya.

Tried it three times:

Lucy from Elfen Lied... took about 20 questions

Yosuke from Persona 4.... 30 questions

Saya from Saya no Uta? 12... God damn, not bad.

EDIT: Beat him on try 5. He got me when I tried to get him to guess Riven. He couldn't figure out Sakura Matou from F/SN, though he guessed Rin several times.

I used to have fun playing with Akinator long ago. I guess the search algorithms got a lot better by now. It's practically impossible to cheat him, the only case when he won't know is when the character simply isn't in his database or data about it is incomplete or contains errors. Don't try to pick characters from popular works - he will guess everything, sooner or later; it's only a matter of appropriate number of questions.

I guess the biggest fun comes out of how fast at times he's actually able to guess people's choices; pure magic ( ̄ー ̄)