Hi y'all!

Ezeefreak

Hi,

I'm new here (Surprise!!!) ;). Since i got Go! Go! Nippon on a Steam Sale a few months ago i'm adicted to VN's. Ater that i played several other VN's and now i can't stop it :D. Here a short List which i played and you all can see which kind i like...

- Go! Go! Nippon ... -> The Start

- Yume Miru Kusuri -> i only did the Aeka Route

- Rewrite -> I loved it, but i found the ending little bit unsatisfying

- Clannad -> Awesome!

- Little Busters! ->  :wub:

- If my Heart had Wings -> not Key-Like but i loved the casual plot

- Majikoi -> Recently played and totally frustrated that the Miyako Route (which i would at the end as highlight) is not fully translated

Though i'm a guy and far away from my high school times i love these "Slice-of-Life" High School games. And also i do not like H scenes (i could except & ignore it in Majikoi, but Yume Miru was too much). The drawing style of these games above a really good. My favourite is there IMHHW.

So that's all for now. I hope we get along well and you can recommend me a lot of good stuff :).

Greetings

Ezeefreak

Welcome!

Though i'm hardly older than you in this site, I can assure you, you  will love it  ;).

as for recommendations, try ever17. and g-senjou no maou. 

what is ever17? 

what is g-sejou no maou? 

thank me later  :D

Welcome to Fuwanovel Ezefreak-san have Fun playing Visual Novels though its a pity that you don't like H-Scene...

VisualNovel/Eroge= H-Scene since your a man you got to try lots of genre on VN's

I recommend Muv-Luv Series and Type-Moon Series such as Tsukihime and Fate Stay Night

Welcome to the forums! I see you've already played some good titles, nice ;D now, I recommend you to play Katawa Shoujo! It's unvoiced, and it has H-scenes... But it's really good, and you can turn off said scenes without actually affecting the storyline. I hope you give it a try, and do enjoy your stay over here~!