Glad to join the party!

reyaes

Hello!

I'm fairly excited to join this forum; it seems like a strong community.

I've been a fan of anime for years. It is always the one thing I know I can go to when I need something to calm me down or to put me in a better mood.

I haven't delved into the world of visual novels much, or really at all yet. However, from what I have played so far, I can say they're something I thoroughly enjoy.

Joining this forum seems like a fine opportunity to explore more of the whole anime culture, widen my horizons and discuss it with others who have the same interest.

And I'm glad to join the party.

I'll rifle through these suggestions sometime soon. I guess by general consensus, the first one will be Clannad.

What VN's have you read?

As for ones I've read already, there ain't much. I played the first hour-ish of Chaos;Head and absolutely hated it. Most likely just because of the space of mind I was in.

I found World End Economica to be interesting, but I was bored of the whole sci-fi/dystopia genre. Riyoku no Eustia was very enjoyable, but I didn't get far as I realized it wasn't fully translated.

I recommend reading Fate/Stay Night as a starter if you haven't yet :)

I've heard good things about it actually, I'll give it a look.

Welcome to Fuwa! Have a lemniscate:

tav06.jpg

Well... that's interesting.

Welcome to Fuwa!

If you want any advice on your first VN I would recommend Katawa Shoujo! It was my first and what got me into anime and VN's :P

I know a lot of people will suggest clannad but I for one had a much better time with the Anime rather than the VN. Also wouldn't recommend it as a first VN but once you get into them i'd say be sure to read it.