Jump to content

Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread


Nosebleed
 Share

Recommended Posts

11 hours ago, Jade said:

A question a out seal slot since i'm kinda confused about it.

If you idolized an SR with seals , you only unlock one seal slot right? I heard idolizing it again with seals will unlock another slot and if you idolize that you will finally reach the cap which is 5 , is that true?

Also do that also works for SSR and UR?

If the card is going from unidolized to idolized using a seal, it unlocks 0 slots. If the card is already idolized, it unlocks 1 slot.

In contrast, if you idolize a card using a second copy of it, you unlock 1 slot. If the card is already idolized, you unlock 2 slots.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, Ceris said:

If the card is going from unidolized to idolized using a seal, it unlocks 0 slots. If the card is already idolized, it unlocks 1 slot.

In contrast, if you idolize a card using a second copy of it, you unlock 1 slot. If the card is already idolized, you unlock 2 slots.

Ahhhhh, so that's how it work

Thanks!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

So how did @Jade do? Did you get your T1?

 

I went for all rewards, I'll be attempting to get all rewards in all events of 2017, I've decided it's time to stop being a lazy bum and consistently work on my player rank.

FIvoLQg.jpg

 

During the event I did a 10+1 in the 1st Years box, in not disappointed because It's RIN :sachi:

N3ctpBY.jpg

Edited by Ceris
Link to comment
Share on other sites

48 minutes ago, Ceris said:

So how did @Jade do? Did you get your T1?

I went for all rewards, I'll be attempting to get all rewards in all events of 2017, I've decided it's time to stop being a lazy bum and consistently work on my player rank.

I actually did ! :wahaha:

Z2J4nkL.jpg

Been a long while since i actually go for T1 though so kinda surprised at how fierce it is :michiru:

Also use the 5 tickets the event gave me and manage to get 2 SR, and for the first time since i play this game i manage to Full Combo a MedFes :pyaa:

 

U5KJWTw.jpg

The song are kinda easy and i use the 5 support thing to achieve this though :P

Also the 2 SR i got :sachi:

ME1NSnt.jpg4Of6msn.jpg

Why they both Ruby tho ? :rimu: 

All in all, i don't think i have the energy to T1 anyone but Kotori since i'm such a lazy ass :wahaha:

Oh yeah one last thing, anybody know when Single Scouting Member come to EN? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Ceris said:

There has been no announcement in the English server, but the Japanese server announced that single member boxes will be available on the corresponding girl's birthday, people assume EN would just follow suit.

Geh even if it's true Kotori would still be a 'while' then :rimu:

Guess i can safely spend my Loveca when the next Zuramaru or Kotori new UR appears

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, Jade said:

Geh even if it's true Kotori would still be a 'while' then :rimu:

Guess i can safely spend my Loveca when the next Zuramaru or Kotori new UR appears

I think my next gem spending adventure will be either whenever the Kururin Miracle Rin event finally comes, or the Yohane+Ruby Token event. The next scouting for me will be the next Ruby UR, which hasn't been revealed in JP yet, but should either be the next UR or the pair to the next.

Tottemo_tottemo_event.png

1024px-OneNightEvent.png

 

 

One of those two I'll attempt to aim for top 10 again, since Rin and Ruby tend to lack supporters, I want to be one of the few people to show support! Back during the DiaRuby SM, of the top 10, I was the only one who did it for Ruby, others either did it for Dia or just for the same of playing :(

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Ceris said:

I think my next gem spending adventure will be either whenever the Kururin Miracle Rin event finally comes, or the Yohane+Ruby Token event. The next scouting for me will be the next Ruby UR, which hasn't been revealed in JP yet, but should either be the next UR or the pair to the next.

Tottemo_tottemo_event.png

1024px-OneNightEvent.png

 

 

One of those two I'll attempt to aim for top 10 again, since Rin and Ruby tend to lack supporters, I want to be one of the few people to show support! Back during the DiaRuby SM, of the top 10, I was the only one who did it for Ruby, others either did it for Dia or just for the same of playing :(

In the next EN some said it will be KananMari event next right?

Also i still wonder just how many Loveca one need to spend to reach top 10 :michiru:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Depends on rank, I'm rank 326, so I have twice as much LP as a rank 132 player (to give an exact number) which would mean roughly half the gems needed (give or take a couple from rank ups). The number is generally 100+ for someone 250+, but for someone 100-200ish, it's more like 150-200 gems.

 

I'm calculating that it'll take about 100 gems to reach 200k event points, which is my goal for either token event (most likely for Rin)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, imnoob92 said:

Dead again. :P

Late New Year greeting to everyone. Still no luck on scouting URs whatsoever, imunlucky92:rubycry:

Anyway,

C14GNItUsAEaSuY.jpg

Ceris the robot will do something big on this event I guess :D 

Heyyy at least the player are still alive :P

Also currently on my internship so i most likely going to refrain from any tiering :vinty:

And while you might have no luck on Rolling UR, at least that's still better than my 'Not Rolling any Kotori higher than R' luck :wafuu: 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I only have one non idolized UR Kotori so i definitely want at least one more UR Kotori :meguface:

44 minutes ago, Ceris said:

I'm pretty much only going to be scouting for Ruby now though, since I already have a Rin UR.

 

Btw did I mention I'm going hard for this event?

JmgbyrT.png

Pretty sure @imnoob92 already implying that Ceris the Robot will do exactly that :makina:

Also holy moly that's a big number , snd you still have that much token left :pyaa:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Jade said:

I only have one non idolized UR Kotori so i definitely want at least one more UR Kotori :meguface:

Pretty sure @imnoob92 already implying that Ceris the Robot will do exactly that :makina:

Also holy moly that's a big number , snd you still have that much token left :pyaa:

I'm no where near done, for the most part I'm actually behind. My final goal is 300k, which is another about 20k tokens or so.

Edited by Ceris
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...