Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

4 hours ago, Narcosis said:

You're not the only one :rubycry: Until a while ago, my Smile team was like the only one left with almost little to no skills I could actually put to good use. It seemed like smile skills used to be very rare at some point, but I finally began to get more of them lately :nico:

(Yeah, there's new emotes and more on the way. Bug Nosebleed to add them nozomi.png)

I still waiting for some Sticker skill to put in my two smiles Umi

Where's Kotori emote? :reeee:

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Guys.................. It actually happened.....   I actually... got a Nico...     The tears won't stop.   Even if it was just one SR as I expected, for once, FOR ONCE I got a Nico, and on t

Well, I sorted through my screenshots, but due to the 25 screenshot limit, I had to omit some less important ones. Here's a list of screenshots when rushing the SR

In order to be grateful for the URs you have and so you won't make others feel bad, I have decided to create a guidelines of things you have to do for every UR you get in the future, depending on the

Game is playable, but once you finish a song, you're stuck in eternal connection error / retry till it forces you to restart the game. Not sure what else is broken, but it seems preety serious; tried three times and all failed. What's funny is it ain't any connection issue, as the game instantly pops in a connection error issue after finishing a song, without any sort of delay. I hope someone didn't fucked up the database or auth tokens, lol.

Eitherway, event's ending, I wasted a loveca worth of rounds and there's no way to play, at least for now. I hope they will fix it ASAP, otherwise it'll be preety hilarious :Teeku:

Edited by Narcosis
26 minutes ago, imnoob92 said:

Nope. I just woke up actually and knew it through my SIF Skype buddies:sacchan:

9 minutes ago, Ceris said:

I got tipped off by a friend texting me telling me he lost 75 LP and i alerted the SIF Skype buddies smiley45.png

Orz

That's mean i'm the only one here who despaired :wafuu:

Was planning to gave up, but I did my last 300 tokens and... I'm actually on 5850.

I'M NOT GIVING UP NOW, WHO NEEDS SLEEP

I'm going back to work after two weeks of paid leave, 6am. I still have enough time, at least till 4:30am. At least another 600-900 tokens should be possible. If I'm lucky, it'll give me enough edge to avoid dropping below 5500 before the event ends nico.png If I recall correctly, Shocking Party is only 1:19.

Dis_Gun_Be_Gud_Bear_Chair.gif

Edited by Narcosis
3 hours ago, Narcosis said:

Was planning to gave up, but I did my last 300 tokens and... I'm actually on 5850.

I'M NOT GIVING UP NOW, WHO NEEDS SLEEP

I'm going back to work after two weeks of paid leave, 6am. I still have enough time, at least till 4:30am. At least another 600-900 tokens should be possible. If I'm lucky, it'll give me enough edge to avoid dropping below 5500 before the event ends nico.png If I recall correctly, Shocking Party is only 1:19.

Dis_Gun_Be_Gud_Bear_Chair.gif

Ganbaruby! 

Despite using more than 600 tokens, I still ended up around halfway through 6k rating. Guess I couldn't be arsed to play longer, nor play a bit more earlier. I blame my sis for forcing to play DST with her friends :amane:

At least I ended up with more loveca, than I used up for the event :wahaha:

A question a out seal slot since i'm kinda confused about it.

If you idolized an SR with seals , you only unlock one seal slot right? I heard idolizing it again with seals will unlock another slot and if you idolize that you will finally reach the cap which is 5 , is that true?

Also do that also works for SSR and UR?