Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

All of these different motives lol. I realized I won't reach 200 by the Vouchers if I just stick to T2 every event, so I'm going to have to pick it up somewhere and go hard. Top 3 during a Rin event? :sachi:

You should go first place in frog Rin~

I need to buff my cool team more. Maybe I'll go for tier 1 if I have time and gems.

Despite my love for Rin, I never went for her idolized card in the events. I don't like the designs of the idolized Rins so far, including the upcoming one in the EN version.

(Don't kill me Ceris!)

I get the Moon-Viewing Rin, I don't like that one unidolized or idolized, but how do you not like Fairy Rin? :kosame:

Rin's best idolized event SR is kuroneko Rin anyway, you better go T2 at least for her! I don't care for the frog Rin much either, but that unidolized is :heart:

Playing the JP event which has the technical mode (5 random EX + 1 daily EX), I got Wild Stars random FC first try, and just now back to back got my 2nd and 3rd

z17JtxR.png

UaYl7h9.png

Keep in mind random is a little different on JP. Instead of just singles being randomized like on EN, doubles and holds are random too, everything is kept to their same side unless deemed "too hard" because of successive taps being randomized is really hard (like Rin rin rin is made easier as some fast double taps are turns into the back and forth).

So, I spent like 20 gems today with the goal of tiering....

Then I looked at my gem count and I had 27 gems. Soloyoloed with all of them.

Got SR honoka, so I'm not too mad. I spent 60~ gems with this account and got 1 UR and 3 SRs, so even if 20 were wasted, I'm above average for 60 by a lot.

Never gonna try tiering again. Those were 4 soloyolos I could have made.

Looking at it, I actually spent exactly 70 gems, not 60.

I can't keep gems. It's against my nature.

Seriously, how do you guys manage not to scout? I can keep resources in a ridiculously effective manner in every other game I played, just... Not SIF.

It's the game's fault it keeps rewarding my suboptimal resource usage >.<

Because i've never gotten the cards i want from scouting which at some point just made me say screw this.

Also never gotten more than one SR/UR per draw which is pretty meh and not encouraging at all.

If i can already S rank everything, i might as well just save up gems for events since at least then i get exp + a nice card.