Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

We're thinking really similar today :sachi:

Altough Honoka's voice isn't that bad. I just don't like her because she gets too much Center songs and because she's the leader :makina:

No, really. It's pretty sad that Nozomi's singing voice is so bad. I like her a lot.

I like Nozomi in the anime actually but she can't dance and she can't sing so why is she an idol exactly? :(

I like Nozomi in the anime actually but she can't dance and she can't sing so why is she an idol exactly? :(

Because she loves it and puts her heart and soul into it! :sachi:

Besides; it's not her fault that they chose a seiyuu who's voice isn't nice ;-;

Played against raizoo.

Got my ass anihilated :makina: (though, surprisingly, not by a whole lot)

The other players ran away :wahaha:

raizoo's not all powerful (but stronger than me, she wrecks me a lot :amane:), but is she's currently the 2nd highest rank player at rank 231.

Yeah she sure has a big... heart and soul :makina:

*cough*

Let's just pretend you didn't write that :sachi:

(Even though it's true but I'll ignore that :makina: )

Edit:

euvrMOV.jpg

Jumpscare xD But really nice, can use the extra love gems lel

My advice for those free gems is to keep them. Spend them in a Honoka event or something, since it seems like her events don't have much competition. Max out that value!

From now own (if I ever manage to keep gems- soloyolos are too tempting and rewarding. Oh yeah, speaking about it, I got an SR Kotori from today's soloyolo!), I'll only spend gems in events of the least popular characters.

I'll use them in the Nico event. It doesn't really matter anyway because today I'm getting prepared for the Rin UR event and gonna buy 2x 86 love gems for 100€ (got some money from my grandma yesterday :holo: Omg how that sounds.) Damn you iOS.

And goodbye F2P :makina:

And Eclipsed didn't post about it so I will. He ran into Umidah (using his nerfed teams) today in a score match

Lel I didnt even know that was *the* Umidah. I met another person named UMI DAH! though >>

JlV0mwR.png

Results of that Score Match:

89A5P4J.png

My nerfed team is better :kosame:

I thought the guy had the best teams on the server?

1. Umidah was nerfing his teams because his strongest teams make him find constant bots as they are too strong to find human opponents.

2. Umidah's teams are ~top 10, depending on activations of cards. At least, they were, but he's the one who spent like 2500 gems trying to draw UR Hanayo, so his teams are stronger now. He hasn't shown off how strong yet, he just pulled Hanayo from his present bot yesterday and is still leveling URs.