Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

Got my SR Kotori in 4 hours! <3 (Took a short break though)

4Z9cLNE.png

My Kotori Dream Team: (Lacking the idolised Pure Kotori though)

owY92lc.png

Here are some of the pictures I took during Kotori's Score Match: (Expert)

DYzPVAC.png

No Brand Girls:

e55rI3d.png

gLeO4i8.png

This was taken after a few mins after Event started:

RedCzzU.png

Score & ranking after approx 1 hour:

HrkQKlx.png

I found an interesting post on reddit regarding Score Match which was posted 2 hours ago:

http://www.reddit.com/r/SchoolIdolFestival/comments/2ld4gw/the_kings_of_english_school_idol_festival_score/

Need to get the SR Eli in JP too. :P

I'm just going to stick with hard because I don't I can pass expert and I'll probably stay 4th all the time ;w;

Random note: During the Rin event, for god knows why I couldn't get past a C combo for After School Navigators. I play it on Score Match for the first time and I get an A. WHERE WERE YOU WHEN I NEEDED YOU >= but at least it shows I'm improving?? I don't know DX

you never played Listen to my heart???...

And of course its a bit hard to defeat you especially with all those URs and SRs you have....(sorry if I sound a bit mean...) yup... ex songs are fun thats why I my 61 LP gets replenished quickly cause 2 experts and one normal....

Btw whats the fail strategy that I saw from the first score match....?

The thing is, the game supposedly matches you with players of similar team stats. That's why I'm only winning by like 10-30k rather than like a 100k+ stomp if I were to be paired with people with no SR/URs at all.

edit:

Oh and yeah I never played Listen to my Heart. Whats with the "???...." after that question!!! I'm only Rank 65, so I'm really behind you guys in story mode unlocked songs xD

(I just unlocked Chapter 12 so maybe the song will be unlocked there? Will check it out later.)

Hi C0C0isBEST xD

uSVKLyF.png

~~~

I have like 58 max LP so I'm doing 3 Hards, wait for 2 LP to recharge and do the 4th Hard before using a gem.

Will consider doing 2 Hards 1 EX (55 LP) to spice things up every now and then.

WTF?! I just could start now... I played now 3 times on Hard... one song was Snow Halation -> Everything fine. And 2 times I played Kaguya no Shiro... -> both matches ended with a restart of the app after the song -> I lost 30 LP

Edit: It happened a third time at kitto seishun ga kikoeru ...

I'm REALLY frustrated now...

@Ezee whoa is something wrong with your internet? That hasn't happened to me :<

~~~
Not ballsy enough to go for 10+1, but after seeing Praeliator's goodies from the 1st year scouting i did a yolo xD

This beauty will be idolized after I max out her bonds first so I can get 750 total and have her rotate along with the other 750 Makis on my profile xD
viQRp4O.png

I'm supposed to be saving gems for back to back top 200 in events after this one, and instead I wasted 5 (well, 4, I maxed the stars and got a gem) on a card I have 4 idolized of already in my member list (Pure Hanayo).

And then, just to top it off, my next score match, my thumbs go full on retard, giving a terrible attempt at No Brand on Ex (I can FC this... but I got like 2 misses and like 5 goods) and got completely rekted score wise. Fuck cool songs, I should just dodge them all

9lHVlBr.png

Now I'm 5-1 for 1st places between JP and EN :( JP wise that will change since my pure team sucks and I'm going to lose those songs on there)

If it makes you feel better I tried one ex song, and it turned out to be no brand girls. I made it half way through the song before I failed. mogyutto love de sekki is the only ex song I have been able to clear consistently, so I will just stay out of that area. I've got too much to loose. 

Chapter 6 of NicoMaki + Kiss is out

nicomaki-kiss-6-1.jpg

nicomaki-kiss-6-2.jpg

nicomaki-kiss-6-3.jpg

In what way? The whole OP got messed up and the text broke the page and went into your user bar thing xD It looked right on the preview ... And I also just realized the tables I took a screenshot of don't work because they were for the JP version, I'll fix it in a bit... it's just a matter of replacing the table with text.

Well, I'm taking a break for a couple hours from SIF, my thumbs don't understand simple movements suddenly, I failed at FCing Baby Maybe Koi no Button when I had a constant FC rate of that when it was the EX song last... AND I FC'd it with my eyes half open, eyesight blurry, ready to go to sleep last night when the JP maint ended. Yep, not my day for SIF xD

Chapter 6 of NicoMaki + Kiss is out

I know it messed up the page but when I opened the editor I noticed you left some spoiler tags open and that's likely what caused the whole thing to glitch. It's easy to let one slip by.

You guys and your SR/URs kill me >□<

ESPECIALLY URS!!! Ahh seriously I will do two maybe three draws on 15th if I don't get a UR, I will stop paying to it cause no reason for me to do a draw I can get idolized SRs from events too right? :(

Resist the urge! I'm trying really hard to resist despite seeing how lucky everyone here gets. You'll only feel disappointment if you give in!

You guys and your SR/URs kill me >□<

ESPECIALLY URS!!! Ahh seriously I will do two maybe three draws on 15th if I don't get a UR, I will stop paying to it cause no reason for me to do a draw I can get idolized SRs from events too right? :(

That's what I do, and my teams are weaker because of it, I just spend gems on events instead of drawing.

That awkward moment when I get FC with 434 combo and the bot doesn't.

RiksJmo.jpg

I've never seen bots get that high of a combo before :o

@Ceris because honor scout SRs have better stats but we don't know we will idolize them if we scout right? And with my luck I won't get a UR either pufufu

@Nosebleed yes we must resist wait ten days wait ten days wait ten days will you draw for Maki?

I like the guarantee of which card I am getting with my gems spent, which is why I try in events as opposed to draws. I mean, I've done like 6-7 draws with Rin being a new card and have never gotten her, instead getting an old card that doesn't even have a higher rate, so what's the point?