Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

After 25 attempts, I have finally FC Cutie Panther on hard. It may not seem like an accomplishment but to me, I felt so happy and wanting to cry inside. I haven't been able to FC any event song since Diamond Princess on hard (I don't play expert) so I'm really proud of myself ;________;.

[Will post screenshot later or when I wake up]

After 25 attempts, I have finally FC Cutie Panther on hard. It may not seem like an accomplishment but to me, I felt so happy and wanting to cry inside. I haven't been able to FC any event song since Diamond Princess on hard (I don't play expert) so I'm really proud of myself ;________;.

[Will post screenshot later or when I wake up]

Nice job :D. Did you feel the pressure towards the end of the song?! xD 

I swear when I was working towards my first FC the last bits where they go

Tsukumae Chau!

Doku ni iru no? Muri yo muri yo doku ni itatte muri yo

Tsukumae Chau!

Dare to iru no? Dameyo dameyo watashi igai wa dameyo 

2x feels like an eternity ;-;

~~

My favorite Hard song to play so far is Mermaid Festa Vol. 2 ~Passionate~. The notes, while a bit challenging, just go so well with the music :D

l9e7fKv.png

7bp3C65.png

~~

Just snagged the event SR Eli. Didn't know her skill was perfect lock :3 that's always appreciated.

i1WRDKM.png

...they really need to put the proper timer for the description  <_<.

~~

Just snagged the event SR Eli. Didn't know her skill was perfect lock :3 that's always appreciated.

i1WRDKM.png

Just got mine today as well, spent all my tokens finally, earned top 1000 in event song score too, 380 currently, I maxed Eli in stats but failed to FC Event song (which is very infrequent of me actually), and I also need to raise Eli's bond to give that small increase in score as well. I'm guaranteed top 1000 but impossible to reach top 200, so meh.

So close to FCing my very first EX Song. But why the heck is it that I do extremely well when I play it the first time each day but the second time on that same day I do a lot worse than before?

PW4uBQh.png

I've said this before, but if only you started earlier, you wouldn't have to say that, the old EX songs like Yuujo no Change (or was it Baby Maybe?) was really easy and a good first EX FC.

I've said this before, but if only you started earlier, you wouldn't have to say that, the old EX songs like Yuujo no Change (or was it Baby Maybe?) was really easy and a good first EX FC.

Damn, well I'll stick with Oh, Love & Peace for the time being since Yuujo no Change wouldn't come around for a while, not to mention I'm already used to Oh, Love & Peace.

So close to FCing my very first EX Song. But why the heck is it that I do extremely well when I play it the first time each day but the second time on that same day I do a lot worse than before?

PW4uBQh.png

I'm actually the opposite. If I'm on my 1st run for the day, I have an absurdly high chance of screwing up the notes right at the beginning of any EX song xD. Just not ready I guess. I should probably do some "warm ups" in like the practice app or something before going at it.

~~

I feel so invincible with this team (though so far I still havent been able to FC any EX songs with it since I'm THAT bad xD)

Perfect Lock Team: 2 UR healers, and 6 Perfect Locks (2 that are time based, 4 that are note based)

My first plays are usually good (unless I just woke up), the more I play, the worse I get. Also, if I have a really good run on a song (like recently I only got 5 breaks on Yumex3), I can expect to play horrid in my next song (and that time, I followed up with nearly failing Otomeshiki xD)

And my Perfect Lock team has 5 PL cards, busy, can't post the team itself. I have the event Nozomi, event Rin x2, Initial Rin SR, and initial Honoka UR.

My first play on the day is usually really good, but not perfect. BUT if I become cocky and try some EX at first I might get screwed ;). Like Yesterday I thought I should first go with EX Wonder Zone and then... I totally failed, COMPLETELY. And that was with my Perfect Lock Team (9 Perfect Lock members), but my hands wasn't able to move right anymore, at some point.

My first play on the day is usually really good, but not perfect. BUT if I become cocky and try some EX at first I might get screwed  ;). Like Yesterday I thought I should first go with EX Wonder Zone and then... I totally failed, COMPLETELY. And that was with my Perfect Lock Team (9 Perfect Lock members), but my hands wasn't able to move right anymore, at some point.

Your perfect lock team must be godly... I just read your UR Kotori's skill:

Appeal: An Angel's Singing Voice

Every 17 seconds, there is a 36% chance of turning all goods and greats in the next 9 seconds into perfects. (Level 1)

~~~
9 seconds of perfect lock.... I'm jealous  :ph34r:

5klZenC.gif

My record was 7 of these notes on the Icon at the same time, i think... But thats all useless if you miss a note complete ;) ... And I think I have now 10-11 SR with perfect  lock already

But don't be jealous you have 4 (in words FOUR) UR... I'm jealous (and the urge of making a 10 + 1 is rising again :D )

My record was 7 of these notes on the Icon at the same time, i think... But thats all useless if you miss a note complete ;) ... And I think I have now 10-11 SR with perfect  lock already

But don't be jealous you have 4 (in words FOUR) UR... I'm jealous (and the urge of making a 10 + 1 is rising again :D )

That's true xD. I don't take my URs for granted, but that doesn't mean that I don't want more :D. But I probably won't go splurging again for a good while.. I think  :ph34r:.

And should you give into temptation, may the RnG gods be on your side~

By the way has anyone played Mermaid Festa vol.2 EX? Its a fun song to play but i found it funny that it was way easier to FC than its HARD difficulty. 

The damn hard version had the weird note timings that come in sets of 3 that always threw me off D: They thew that away in the EX difficulty :)

Anyone else thought so too?

Just got mine today as well, spent all my tokens finally, earned top 1000 in event song score too, 380 currently, I maxed Eli in stats but failed to FC Event song (which is very infrequent of me actually), and I also need to raise Eli's bond to give that small increase in score as well. I'm guaranteed top 1000 but impossible to reach top 200, so meh. I've said this before, but if only you started earlier, you wouldn't have to say that, the old EX songs like Yuujo no Change (or was it Baby Maybe?) was really easy and a good first EX FC.

Also one of the easy EX songs were Kaguya no Shiro De and Mogyutto Love de Sekkin...

And btw.... In Eli's description... What does it mean by Fortified by 0?

By the way has anyone played Mermaid Festa vol.2 EX? Its a fun song to play but i found it funny that it was way easier to FC than its HARD difficulty. 

The damn hard version had the weird note timings that come in sets of 3 that always threw me off D: They thew that away in the EX difficulty :)

Anyone else thought so too?

This is true considering that I never FC'ed it...

At first, I thought Soldier Game was the hard one until Mermaid Fiesta murdered me....

Anyways.... I still haven't played a Daily Song that is made Expert since I rarely visit the jp version....

And btw.... In Eli's description... What does it mean by Fortified by 0?

Typo

And for me at least, Mermaid Festa Vol2 is the hardest song to consistently FC on hard, I can get Soldier Game easier. I tried them on JP recently since neither were FC'd, got Soldier Game 2nd try, failed at getting Mermaid Festa after 5.

Typo

And for me at least, Mermaid Festa Vol2 is the hardest song to consistently FC on hard, I can get Soldier Game easier. I tried them on JP recently since neither were FC'd, got Soldier Game 2nd try, failed at getting Mermaid Festa after 5.

Agreed. Though I haven't tried them in my jp acc yet. Working on the EXs since they're more fun xD. And they give so many gems when you FC all of them O_O. Hope I can farm 50 by next 10+1.

A few more days to go until event is finished. Can't wait. After this would be a cool SR kotori event card. 

Currently have 40 gems saved up. Desperately hoping for the special recruitment boxes for the third years to be here already.

Since you want them so bad, I hope they're released. I won't be bothering with them for a long time (if ever) since generally I would just do draws on releases of cards I want.

On the JP version, I'm waiting for the 1st years only, since the next UR Rin isn't for like 3 months, and I have 97 gems right now...

Since you want them so bad, I hope they're released. I won't be bothering with them for a long time (if ever) since generally I would just do draws on releases of cards I want.

On the JP version, I'm waiting for the 1st years only, since the next UR Rin isn't for like 3 months, and I have 97 gems right now...

The only reason why I really want them so bad is because I'd rather get cards of the girls that I like instead of running into the risk of getting any of the second years (sorry, it's just that I like those three the least out of the 9 members) and also because I'm hoping that I would finally get a UR from doing the draw, so if I were to get a UR I would have no chance of getting a UR with healing ability (so far none of the third year URs have healing skill so yeah).

Edit: Although worst to worst I'll just try my luck in getting a Hanayo UR. I don't mind doing the draw for her.

Edited by phoenixfyre2552

@phoenix your time will come~

You got it all planned out on what URs and skills you want huh :P

I haven't reached the point where I'll go "I love X members but couldn't care more for Y members"; I still love em all :3

Same~ Although there are times where I rather get a card with my waifu, I'm happy with whatever member I get because they're all nice~

How are you guys' card collections coming along?

PrcMptI.jpg

SR/UR Card count: 20 (4 UR, 16 SR)
========
Eli: 2, (1 idolized)
Nico: 1
Nozomi: 0

Umi: 1
Kotori: 1 (1 idolized)
Honoka: 3 (1 idolized)

Rin: 5 (1 idolized)
Maki: 4 (2 idolized)
Hanayo: 3 

I'm so 1st year based xD. Need more 2nd and 3rd years!
And wow, I didn't realize I only have one Nico  :blink: