Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

Ya i was devastated when i realized there was another hour left.

But we must persevere!

~~

I feel bad for people in GMT times who are pulling all nighters for this  :ph34r: 

~~

Wonderful Rush is a song i HAVE to dodge no matter what. no S rank + 4th place is sooo disgusting.

Both the Rin and Maki events started at 5AM for me, and I grinded from the moment they started.

Oh, and I like to call the final hours the Wonderful Rush.

I have an exam at 10AM, the event ends at 4AM here, sucks. The event started on exam day as well...

COME ON NOSEBLEED WAKE UP

yWF62EA.png

Sounds good. just have a few more gems ready just in case. The final hour is where things can get nasty ><

And don't feel safe yet! xD the difference between rank 500-1000 is literally like 1k points now. So like 2 gems and people will pass each other like nothing.

~~

I got bumped to rank 500+ now. oh it's on now.

Damn he already fell to 1042.

That's how crazy this is x.x.

Luckily I'm about 200 exp off from leveling sooo 2-3 more gems

And man those UR cool Makis  :wub:  :wub:  if there's a card that I covet, it's that. If I can get that, it means I have all 3 color UR's that heal stamina! Bwaha. ha. ha. ><

Currently on rank 391, but I got to go for work!, I swear if I come back from work 4 hours later and I find out I dropped out of the top 1000, I'll be crying rivers (...well not really)

event ends in 45 minutes or so. How many points did you end up with?

edit: idk if it updated yet but it shows you at 63k, rank 427 o-o

event ends in 45 minutes or so. How many points did you end up with?

edit: idk if it updated yet but it shows you at 63k, rank 427 o-o

Well, the leaderboard updates at :30 every hour, but score matches are special and you can see your real time rank at the beginning of every match. Like, the last song I played, I was ranked ~140, but then I got those points added on, so 15min ago I was top 140.

I was playing and saw myself as 157th I am spamming now :D

Go go go! I think the T1 cutoff will be 84000.

Yo... you know that friend I told you that he grabbed my phone and lost 25 lp?! He just now called me and made me lose........... ahh well I can't blame him but still boooooooo :D

I admire your ability to not rage, maki~chan.

~~

Oh gawd I'm actually the top poster for Fuwanovel today LOL with a whopping 26 posts.

SIF posts OP. I'm gonna end up like Ceris  :ph34r:

~~

Yeah im at 64k, tier 2 cutoff at 62k. freak man. luckily i get a level up once my LP recharges to 10 so i can play a normal. and maybe ill spend a gem after using my level up LP as well

Cutoff jumped 2k, wow, guess I'll spend one more gem. My rule for events is "Better safe than sorry", if you feel any danger, spend that last gem.

Oh gawd I'm actually the top poster for Fuwanovel today LOL with a whopping 26 posts.

SIF posts OP. I'm gonna end up like Ceris :ph34r:

Yep, I wish I could just go delete all my posts, or have them not count.

shit shit shit i cant spend  a gem because im at 1225/1241 EXP so it'll be sooo wasteful but my LP is at 9 with 5 minutes to get 10 LP and theres only 20 minutes left so that means I have 15 minutes to actually play - 3 minutes to play the song which gives me the level up so 12 minutes ahh

~~
no choice but to play the damn wonderful rush song... zz since no time to dodge 187 points is sooo disgusting -.-

zz another play. 2/3 of my level up plays are wonderful rush gg

and the sabotage is real. both plays had 2 people dodging. that wastes 15 precious seconds man.