Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

I haven't even started yet. I did a bunch of event lives and besides that, I'm just collecting stones and points. I will propably grind later to get into top two thousand players; at the moment, I kinda lost interest to amass stones for 10+1, it's more profitable to get around 10-20 stones and use them up for the event, it should ensure top thousand in most cases. In the end you get an idolized SR, two additional tickets, alpaca and a bunch of additional stones from various sources, including the new normal card; it's definately more profitable.

I had to share this makes me cry 

Story of our lifes

jtpolpS.png

I cry everytime it happens.

Love Live 2nd season's OST has been released: http://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=591381

And as Ceris mentioned, Rin's single has also been released: http://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=591316

I cri evri tiem

Haha did you write that while crying? :D

Thanks for letting us know I forgot about it used to check these ost and stuff though :D

Haha Nico :D

And saw this person on Jp server

AyufwYb.png

Wonder how many lps does this person have and how many EXP does he need to rank up o.o

He has 369 if the equation stays true all the way to that rank. From what I know, it is always Rank/2 + 25

Anyways, how's everyone with the event? Last time I checked I was in 7xx for event points and 12xx for event song score....

RIP

CXRj6kG.png

I can't believe it's only the 24th, so long to go T.T

Oh, I passed Kokuhaku on Expert in the JP version. The only song I haven't passed now is Otomeshiki.

I also have over 20k FP, what to do with it all? Should I just spam it now, wait til after the event? Or just save it up? The only thing I want from the regular student draw is a Smile Rin.

369 lp... I want that yse only 24th T.T ahh so boring

Oo and I got smile maki from aishiteru banzai and pure kotori from baby maybe koi no button :3

I've almost earned more in this event than any other event, and it's been going on only for 4 days lol. I can't imagine what it's going to be like for the Rin event x.x

Another day, another release~

I had tons of fun translating this one, like seriously I ended up laughing mid translation.

I wonder why nobody picked up this doujin before because it's quite good imo, I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

I seriously lost it with Rin's face.

116.jpg

37.jpg

46.jpg56.jpg65.jpg76.jpg83.jpg93.jpg103.jpg115.jpg124.jpg134.jpg143.jpg153.jpg163.jpg174.jpg182.jpg193.jpg

Will you aim to be in top 10 ?  :P

It's a possibility.

And the more I play it the more I love Hanayo's Nawatobi :D  :wub:  And I really liked Kimi no Kuse ni when I played it EX on Jp server :D

I love Nawatobi so much as well, the song is ... I don't even want to try and describe it with words. I tear up so much every time I listen to it with lyrics. My favorite part of the whole song is around the end, where she says says "Arigatou" without singing. I just wish there was an Expert (which there isn't), so that I have a reason to play it...

When will second batch of daily songs come to eng server?

I really love Nawatobi it makes me feel calm but very nostalgic at the same time so excited too dunno how to say it :D

I really really don't care about umi-kotori duet(anemone heart???) I don't like listening or playing it

Loving nicopurin and honoka's songs though they are fun to play :D

And my fav beat in angel I love the beginning of it so so much

When will second batch of daily songs come to eng server?

I really love Nawatobi it makes me feel calm but very nostalgic at the same time so excited too dunno how to say it :D

I really really don't care about umi-kotori duet(anemone heart???) I don't like listening or playing it

Loving nicopurin and honoka's songs though they are fun to play :D

And my fav beat in angel I love the beginning of it so so much

Yeah, I don't like Anemone Heart, but playing on Expert is a little fun (would rather spam like Mermaid Festa v2 on Expert though), Beat in Angel is awesome in general, and After School Navigators is an awesome song and entertaining because it's almost a never ending torrent of notes.

As for Nawatobi, those lyrics have so much emotion behind them, it's incredible. And I can imagine the whole song with Hanayo singing it, it fits so perfectly. And I've said it in this thread before, the act of helping someone else, and in turn the one being helped, this whole thing is something that hits me very hard.

I wish I had Kodoku na Heaven unlocked, or that it was a daily song, but enough about my gushing about Hanayo solos.

So my accuracy insanely increased since I got my new phone. My record on this was 21 greats.

IwXT9B6.png

I had a very rough start, like 6 of those came from the first ~30sec, I can probably get that number under 5 with a few more attempts.

I've been letting the LP gauge filled several times now, I just kind of forget about it..

And I have 400+ tokens stacked up.

Also reading the Honoka x Umi x Kotori volume of that fanfic, pretty good so far.

That was like me in the Eli event.

Finally got this T.T

RW9ms42.jpg

So i finished the Honoka x Umi x Kotori chapter.

It was alright although that wrap up was kind of meh, while i get it was the only way to make it happy ever after it's also pretty cheap.

I really wish the author liked Honoka and Tsubasa.

Well, onto the Rin x Hanayo chapter.

I really liked the fact the author adores NicoMaki and puts random scenes with the 2, that's just pure cuteness.

So i finished the Honoka x Umi x Kotori chapter.

It was alright although that wrap up was kind of meh, while i get it was the only way to make it happy ever after it's also pretty cheap.

I really wish the author liked Honoka and Tsubasa.

Well, onto the Rin x Hanayo chapter.

I really liked the fact the author adores NicoMaki and puts random scenes with the 2, that's just pure cuteness.

I hope you liked the Rin x Hanayo chapter, because I thought it was portrayed very well. As for a Honoka and Tsubasa thing, the point of the series is the common pair ups. The writer is in the first chapter of the next set, starting with MakiRin (incomplete, hasn't been updated in a month, still trying to grasp the concept ._.)

I hope you liked the Rin x Hanayo chapter, because I thought it was portrayed very well. As for a Honoka and Tsubasa thing, the point of the series is the common pair ups. The writer is in the first chapter of the next set, starting with MakiRin (incomplete, hasn't been updated in a month, still trying to grasp the concept ._.)

I got that, but still a threesome ending is kind of cheap to me, maybe that's just me but yeah. Although I'm happy they got together and stuff.

Maki x Rin? I can not compute that. I can't compute any other pairing other than the main ones.