Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

I always hear the same three voices when I start my game... for some reason, the only one I recognize is Kotori (who does it like 90% of the time I hear it)

And why is Rin a part of like every NicoMaki thing you post? xD

A fortunate coincidence?

Rin is the comic relief character it seems :P

Hmm I wanna hear it I mix Eli's and Umi's voices a lot but I know Rin's Hanayo's Kotori's Nozomi's Nico's and Maki's lines in my mind ahh which one is her voice close to???

Honoka's "Bushimo" is kind of shouted and she says it really quick, that's as best as I can describe it.

But the tone was all cheerful, Eri's is a lot more calm.

I meant was the slow one Eli, I can't tell

And I heard Nozomi's calm one followed by one that sounded very close... ah screw it, I give up xD

wait... we're getting maintenance on the game on the 27th... do I sense Expert release or x4?

Well don't know what it means but the one you're selecting says "Random" at the end whereas the one on the right is just a regular version of Daring.

On the wiki they called it "Expert (Randomized)"

http://decaf.kouhi.me/lovelive/index.php?title=Daring!!#Expert_.28Randomized.29

I'm not sure what it changes.

And this "Randomized" is available on more songs, not just Daring.

Edit: After a bit of googling I found out it's basically the expert version of the song but some of the note positions are randomized for extra difficulty

1 good on Kaguya ex............... ahh I tried hard too T-T

Annd on jp server I used 75 tokens to play ex song just why the hell did I play it outside with a friend looking at my gameee whyyy I thought I was gonna lose 25 lp so I didn't mind if I fail then failed............ (didn't wanna give 1 love gem cause I have 48 now and might do a 10+1 BiBi draw) I realized I lost 75 tokens not 25 lp o.o shokkuuu! I fell like a stuuupid  :unsure:  :(  :mellow: 

Just came home played ex and it went pretty good

Yeah.. I'm afraid, I'm doing my next 10+1 soon in the JP version. I have 55 gems but not doing it now because, while BiBi is cool and all, there's no Hanayo or Run in BiBi. I hope the 29th gives us 1st years only, that'd be ideal.

How many attempts have you done on Kaguya and not FC'd? And @Nosebleed: how many attempts did it take you? Took me 5, I've noticed such a significant increase in my FC rate now that my notes don't lag and are literally twice the size. I bet I could FC Natsuiro and Snow Halation easily when they are rereleased.

Ooh, and maint is starting, and they updated it to say New members. Guessing the UR Eli is gonna make an appearance in 30min.