Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

Ceris might like this: https://raizoo.wordpress.com/2014/08/21/oronamin-day-harapeko-monster-rinpana-go-explode/

Just a guess.

It's a really cute RinPana doujin

I completely lost it here.

Although in Rin's defense, she impersonated Maki perfectly (I heard her voice from that one episode where they swapped personalities in my head)

x2TlC71.png

Ceris might like this: https://raizoo.wordpress.com/2014/08/21/oronamin-day-harapeko-monster-rinpana-go-explode/

Just a guess.

It's a really cute RinPana doujin

I completely lost it here.

Although in Rin's defense, she impersonated Maki perfectly (I heard her voice from that one episode where they swapped personalities in my head)

x2TlC71.png

I lost it there too, that part was great. I was surprised it had more pages at the end, but then disappointed I didn't like the 2nd thing as much, though the "Sucks to be you~" thing was hilarious. And I agree with the final page...

Oh, I found this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pzAEQ-nAsY

Oh my god, everyone should read this, i'm dying of laughter, seriously

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/s2_ep09_bad_jokes_manga#1

Why do all these RinPana things have Rin with what looks like one-sided affection (at least displayed)? Both Hanayo solo songs state otherwise.

I just level up to 80 and with that got a fifth ticket and do the first ticket draw and I got this!

nozomi_zpsd1bc3180.png

My first UR in the JP ver. :D Wished it was a Maki though :P

I would have been very sad if I drew any Nozomi URs... Though that card is nice, I like it. I'm content with my Nico UR even though she's not my favorite. The card is just too cute.

Spoiler since the image is so huge

VcR41N8.png?1

Still wishing for a Rin UR, I'm at 31 Love Gems in the JP version right now, getting close to my 5th 10+1!

Y-you better be grateful.

B-but it's not like I've been working until 2:30 AM for you or anything, don't get the wrong idea!

Well this was a fun ride, biggest translation i've ever done, chapter 2 was a bit harder than chapter 1, narrative wise, but I think I managed to get the general feelings across. It was a very short and sweet story with light drama, I'm really glad Nico and Maki made up and Maki's feelings got to Nico and vice versa~

I hope you enjoyed this as much as I did

One last thing, the last page was not scanned in the japanese version for some unknown reason but it was in the korean one, so I actually took the trouble to write out all the hangul into google TL and see if I could get something out of it. Now I can not guarantee the translation is accurate, it probably isn't, but it was in korean so I did the best I could to make it sound decent. I really wanted to include the page since it was kind of like the epilogue.

Also page 3 is not translated because it's just a summary of the previous chapter (much lazyness)

Chapter 2: Download (16.2 Mb)

113.jpg25.jpg36.jpg45.jpg54.jpg64.jpg75.jpg82.jpg92.jpg102.jpg114.jpg123.jpg133.jpg142.jpg152.jpg162.jpg173.jpg181.jpg192.jpg202.jpg213.jpg223.jpg

Y-you better be grateful.

B-but it's not like I've been working until 2:30 AM for you or anything, don't get the wrong idea!

Well this was a fun ride, biggest translation i've ever done, chapter 2 was a bit harder than chapter 1, narrative wise, but I think I managed to get the general feelings across. It was a very short and sweet story with light drama, I'm really glad Nico and Maki made up and Maki's feelings got to Nico and vice versa~

I hope you enjoyed this as much as I did

One last thing, the last page was not scanned in the japanese version for some unknown reason but it was in the korean one, so I actually took the trouble to write out all the hangul into google TL and see if I could get something out of it. Now I can not guarantee the translation is accurate, it probably isn't, but it was in korean so I did the best I could to make it sound decent. I really wanted to include the page since it was kind of like the epilogue.

Also page 3 is not translated because it's just a summary of the previous chapter (much lazyness)

Chapter 2: Download (16.2 Mb)

113.jpg25.jpg36.jpg45.jpg54.jpg64.jpg75.jpg82.jpg92.jpg102.jpg114.jpg123.jpg133.jpg142.jpg152.jpg162.jpg173.jpg181.jpg192.jpg202.jpg213.jpg223.jpg

Do you have a download link for the 1st part? I've been collecting these downloads you've been posting into a folder in my LL folder.

Was this the end? It was a nice wrap up, I liked it. Oh, and you spelled maple wrong :P

Oh, and have you read the fanfic series by a writer named Lucia Hunter on fanfiction.net?

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10266027/1/The-Diamond-Princess-s-Melancholy

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10244257/1/Love-marginal

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10291078/1/Shiranai-Love-Oshiete-Love

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10337026/1/Garden-of-Glass

That's the story order if you haven't, I thoroughly enjoyed them all, it starts with NicoMaki and progresses through more characters as the "volumes" continue. The drama is pretty good (IMO), and the character personalities are really well done for the most part.

Every time I go on fanfiction.net I get scared by the big walls of text :(

I bet they're probably really nice but it's just too much text for me *sob sob*

And oops, I really did spell maple wrong, well deal with it I was tired (more like I probably didn't know how to spell it from the beginning)

And chapter one is here

And although the last page was in korean, I believe the meaning of the whole thing was kind of like Maki coming into realization that she didn't really need to try hard to express her love for Nico with words only, her feelings basically got across to her by actions and not words alone and I think that's where the comfortable silence came from, it was a mutual feeling between the two that transcended mere words. :D

Every time I go on fanfiction.net I get scared by the big walls of text :(

I bet they're probably really nice but it's just too much text for me *sob sob*

And oops, I really did spell maple wrong, well deal with it I was tired (more like I probably didn't know how to spell it from the beginning)

And chapter one is here

And although the last page was in korean, I believe the meaning of the whole thing was kind of like Maki coming into realization that she didn't really need to try hard to express her love for Nico with words only, her feelings basically got across to her by actions and not words alone and I think that's where the comfortable silence came from, it was a mutual feeling between the two that transcended mere words. :D

Try reading like, 1 chapter at a time? Yeah, it's a lot of text (I read entire volumes in one go, those take hours sometimes), but some ARE really good~ The reason I linked the ones I did is because I thought they were excellent. The NicoMaki was really well thought out and the RinPana one was the best I've read for those two.

I'll give the NicoMaki one a try, and possibly the RinPana one.

Don't really care much for the other couples. Who was Honoka paired with though? I'm kind of interested in that one..

The one involving Honoka was pretty big on the twists. The stories go in order: NicoMaki, Kotori-Umi-Honoka spout, RinPana, NozoEri

I'll give spoiler tags within spoiler tags for varying degrees. It goes beginning of story > conclusion > how the conclusion came up > Summary.

The story revolves around Honoka, Umi, and Kotori and in the end, what happens is

They become a trio by

Kotori's idea, though it all started with Honoka and Umi having a competition on over who will win Kotori over first. The way it all happens is

*writing a summary, this is spoiling the whole plot!*
They start off having a competition, it escalates quickly to Honoka finding Umi kissing Kotori right after school on the first day and feeling betrayed by her best friend. The next chapter features Umi saying she loves Honoka, then the same scene starts playing from Umi's point of view, she's called to the classroom after school by Kotori, who explains that she knows what is going on, and she knows the end will just tear them apart. But she also says she knows they share a special bond and they actually all love each other. She also knows Umi pays attention to Honoka, but proves her point by kissing Umi and Umi enjoying it (in comes Honoka). Then everything is explain by Umi (one of my favorite scenes from the anime is replicated here, Honoka slaps Umi just like Umi slapped Honoka in episode 12 S1, this takes place after that episode). Then Umi kisses Honoka, with Honoka getting the same response that Umi did when she was kissed by Kotori.

So, after that, they become a trio and are happy, a story where Honoka isn't left out~ I read the RinPana first, which kinda spoiled the ending of this story. I also failed to mention Nozomi played a part, she's the one who told Honoka to go to the classroom where Kotori and Umi were, like she knew everything. Nozomi plays an important part throughout the series.

Also, as the stories go on, you'll get little bits of the previous pairs in the one you're reading (like the 2nd story having NicoMaki stuff in it), and they also affect each other. The NozoEri one had a LOT of the others, and little NozoEri.

I just finished reading the NicoMaki volume now..

All i can say is.

THAT WAS A GORGEOUS PIECE OF LITERATURE.

All the detail the author put into both characters and their relationship was spot on, i definitely saw they were influenced by Ooshima Tomo sensei which is the same as me so i thought it was perfect, i didn't know a fanfic could be so well written. That ending too, just, too cute, i can't even.

And the Nico panda scene as well. Just wonderful.

10/10 WOULD READ AGAIN.

I'll definitely check the others out maybe tomorrow.

I just finished reading the NicoMaki volume now..

All i can say is.

THAT WAS A GORGEOUS PIECE OF LITERATURE.

All the detail the author put into both characters and their relationship was spot on, i definitely saw they were influenced by Ooshima Tomo sensei which is the same as me so i thought it was perfect, i didn't know a fanfic could be so well written. That ending too, just, too cute, i can't even.

And the Nico panda scene as well. Just wonderful.

10/10 WOULD READ AGAIN.

I'll definitely check the others out maybe tomorrow.

I told you it was excellent, I love this person's work, they capture the characters so well (except I felt distant from Kotori in the 2nd volume, didn't really feel like her). The RinPana one was perfect as well, and IMO better than the 2nd (not being biased much, it was handled exceptionally well despite the author saying it wasn't that good)

Oh, and got another crying bit from Nawatobi and Kodoku na Heaven. Those two songs are so amazing. While Kodoku has good lyrics and excellent music, Nawatobi has good music and excellent lyrics. I keep mentioning my love for these songs, and I probably will keep at it.

Translation please?

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=45496053

Thanks, though if you click the image, it would take you to the whole thing that has 3 pages instead of the one. I should have just linked that instead

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=45496053

And the Rin solo got leaked,

http://hikarinoakariost.info/love-live-2-original-song-cd3-bd03-kururin-miracle/

And the Love Live Movie is set to air in Spring 2015

http://seiyufan.livedoor.biz/lovelive-movie-2015-spring.html

I really liked the fact they took a more realistic approach to the situation between Nico and Maki and not just full on fluff which was definitely what solidified the whole thing for me.

And Spring 2015 hype! Though we commoners have to wait for the blu-ray release so.. maybe fall 2015 hype?

That's the 4-koma series i was translating, didn't see they released more.

I'd translate it better if i was on pc but just for now:

The second page is

Hanayo: Fuwaa~

Hanayo: Rin-chan?

Rin's thoughts: Kayo-chin is looking at me with such sparkly eyes nya..

3rd page:

Rin: does it suit me?

Hanayo: yeah yeah! So well i could eat you up!

Hanayo:ah!

Hanayo: I-I-I mean i could eat some r-r-r-rice up!

Rin: hahahaha. Rin is also hungry nya!

Guys, have you seen the ranking for event song ranking? It's crazy. There's a rank 65 guy whose score is nearly 700k..... Is this a cheat or something, because even those with good rare cards (probably an all UR team) have only reached 300k so far.... 

It's just a glitch, they'll probably fix it soon, it's happened before.