Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

May he rest in peace.

------------------------------------------

For Maki's event, i really need to step up my game or at this rate I'll end up not getting the SR card :vinty:

Also, good luck on the scouting SIF God~

May he rest in peace.

------------------------------------------

For Maki's event, i really need to step up my game or at this rate I'll end up not getting the SR card :vinty:

Also, good luck on the scouting SIF God~

Meanwhile my 6th voucher in JP gave me SR Nozomi, oh well :vinty:

Nico is great don't hate pls

I Pity people, who aren't able to see the light that shines.

Stress and fatigue aren't normal causes of death. It's either overworking, or having so much psychological trauma on oneself, both the brain (and most often, heart) can't take it anymore. Considering the person was a whale, I'm not really surprised - people who spend so much money on p2w games have to be seriously messed up; it's not really money being a problem to them, but their lives, therefore they often end up trying to fill those holes with it. Hopefully, that person is finally at peace now.

Regarding the event, seems like people start to push hard at the moment; I'm at ~13,5k points and seven stones left, it might be hard. Not sure why, but I thought Maki was actually a smile card, which prompted me to try harder, but she's actually cool and my team is full SR/UR; even idolized, she propably wouldn't get in. In other words, I don't really have an incentive to aim higher, but I'll propably end up going for T2 anyway, even if it's not going to be possible.

Wow that's horrible

that poor girl gets so much undeserved hate

Doesn't she also have one of the biggest fanbase? And like i said I don't hate her, just prefer the other~

i prefer UR nico since i still dont have UR yet

Get Lucky then :P

Not sure why, but I thought Maki was actually a smile card, which prompted me to try harder, but she's actually pure and my team is full SR/UR; even idolized, she propably wouldn't get in. 

......isn't the event Maki a cool card?

I Pity people, who aren't able to see the light that shines.

Stress and fatigue aren't normal causes of death. It's either overworking, or having so much psychological trauma on oneself, both the brain (and most often, heart) can't take it anymore. Considering the person was a whale, I'm not really surprised - people who spend so much money on p2w games have to be seriously messed up; it's not really money being a problem to them, but their lives, therefore they often end up trying to fill those holes with it. Hopefully, that person is finally at peace now.

Regarding the event, seems like people start to push hard at the moment; I'm at ~13,5k points and seven stones left, it might be hard. Not sure why, but I thought Maki was actually a smile card, which prompted me to try harder, but she's actually cool and my team is full SR/UR; even idolized, she propably wouldn't get in. In other words, I don't really have an incentive to aim higher, but I'll propably end up going for T2 anyway, even if it's not going to be possible.

Way to make a rude assumption about someone you don't know whatsoever. Whales don't have to be "messed up", I'm good friends with people who spent in The five digits. They love the franchise and have loads of disposable income and decided to spend it on the game. It's like buying cigarettes, you spend thousands over your life on something that's actually worse for you than spending it on a mobile game, as it literally kills you.

Doesn't she also have one of the biggest fanbase? And like i said I don't hate her, just prefer the other~

Get Lucky then :P

......isn't the event Maki a cool card?

Nico also ha a one of, if not the largest "most hated" base. So it's extremely common to hear people bashing her.

Well I don't particularly hate Nico but if someone asks me to rank the girls in a "favourite" order Nico will be the last to fit in so yeah...   <_<

Muse isn't Muse without the 9 girls right....

(Oh, I will take UR Nico since... why not  :wahaha:

I have to agree with that statement

since i already have an UR, i can safely say i can pass without regretting it :P

also in case anyone haven't aware of this or miss it 

cut%2B7.jpg

Secret shortcut translation: https://plus.google.com/rop/1/wm/1/+Nontanxx/posts/2pPxZQr1LxD

Way to make a rude assumption about someone you don't know whatsoever. Whales don't have to be "messed up", I'm good friends with people who spent in The five digits. They love the franchise and have loads of disposable income and decided to spend it on the game. It's like buying cigarettes, you spend thousands over your life on something that's actually worse for you than spending it on a mobile game, as it literally kills you.

I didn't really meant that person in particular, but attitude of heavy payers in general. Even if LLSIF isn't a true P2W game, there's plenty of other ways one with a large surplus of money can support the franchise. I only voiced my opinion and as harsh it may sound, it still rings a bell.

Don't try to justify and compare psychological addiction to cigarettes. Digital entertainment and gambling can kill as good as drugs. We were often saying "we're tired and worn out" but kept on playing anyway, you know why? It's just the very tip of an iceberg. Games are really cool and stuff, but when they start to interfere with your normal life, it's the last sign to get a grip on yourself, before it's too late.

Quick question that's mostly unrelated to the stuff you guys have been talking about.

But do you guys usually use any hearts to get to T2?

I've been playing hard out since the start of the event but I estimate I can only get 12k max without using hearts.

To people who easily get T2 without paying, how do you do it?

Is it because you have a high level and can just spam songs?
Or are you able to S-S the songs? 

I'm only doing Hard songs with S score but C-B combo. 

But even if I were to get S-S I would only get a few hundred more points. 
and T2 is currently at 15-16k. 

Do you guys usually use any hearts to get to T2? - Yes. There is no way you can get T2 without any lovecas (or in your text, hearts) even when you are at higher levels. You only use as little as possible in the end.

I've been playing hard out since the start of the event but I estimate I can only get 12k max without using hearts. - Try Expert once for the loveca, at least.

To people who easily get T2 without paying, how do you do it? - Prepare at least 20 lovecas before event starts and say no to soloyolo.

Is it because you have a high level and can just spam songs? - Anyone can spam songs, but higher levels = more LP = more songs to play per loveca = less lovecas used compared to lower levels

Or are you able to S-S the songs? - Yes, and I only spam Expert, or occasionally Hard